This article provides 7.2.11 HF2 and information about how to apply this fix on your servers.
This article applies to MachPanel
- Prior to performing any update take
backup of your MachPanel Database and files from Control and Remote
servers. See below Kb article for more details on how to take backup. http://kb.machsol.com/Knowledgebase/Article/50248
- MachPanel Control Panel and all MachPanel Remote Servers need to be on Build v7.2.11 and then Hotfix can be applied.
- Please follow the steps given below in sequence and execute instructions in the KB articles to complete the update:
Latest Issues Fixed
Build: 7.2.11 HF2 Updated: July 20, 2023
- Go to MachPanel configuration studio.
- Shut down all the MachPanel services and also exit the
configuration studio. Make sure no instance to MachPanel Configuration
Studio is running under any user.
- Download the hotfix 7211-20july2023HF2.zip file from the link at bottom of this page.
- Stop IIS Admin Service, please make sure that all the services
are STOPPED from MachPanel Configuration Studio. Verify from "Task
Manager" that the following services are not running.
- MachSol.MachPanel Provisioning Service.
- MachPanel Billing Service.
- MachPanel Helpdesk Service.
- MachPanel Network Service.
- MachPanel License Service.
- MachPanel O365 Service.
- Replace files from MachPanel folder on MachPanel control server (Path: C:\Program Files\MachSol\MachPanel Control Server) and Replace files from Remote server folder of hotfix folder on MachPanel remote server (C:\Program Files\MachSol\MachPanel Remote Server) keeping the folder hierarchy same as it is in hotfix. (you should get message to overwrite files, if not you are not doing it right).
- Execute script.txt from zip file on MachPanel_Db after logging in to SQL management studio as MachPanel_Db user.
- Once all files are replaced properly from hotfix folder Restart all services related to MachPanel on Control as well as Remote Servers.
Note: Please Unblock the files before replacing in installation directory if the downloaded Zip folder is blocked.