This article provides summary on how to add and configure CSP (Cloud Service Provider)
This article applies to MachPanel build v5.6.30.
- Navigate to the following Path: Home » System Configuration » Microsoft CSP Profiles and Click Add CSP Profile to add a new CSP Profile in MachPanel:
Add all details from your CSP Microsoft Account.
- Profile Name : Here Provide the name of CSP profile.
- To get other details, review details below:
Go to https://partner.microsoft.com and get:
Web App >> App ID to specify in MachPanel Profile configuration as "*Web AppId:"
Native App >> App ID to specify in MachPanel Profile configuration as "*Native AppID".
- Now login to MachPanel and navigate to the following path: Home > System Configuration > Microsoft CSP Profiles
- Add/Edit CSP Profile requires Refresh Token value, TenantId instead of UserName and Password.
(see image Below for Reference)
- Go to: https://portal.azure.com/ and login using your CSP Service Account, then navigate to "Azure Active Directory" >> "App Registrations".
- Here, either use Existing Application or create "New Registration".
- Add Redirect URI for your Web Application as: urn:ietf:wg:oauth:2.0:oob
- Hit Register to register this application.
- Click on your desired Application, and click the option "API Permissions".
- Click on Add Permission button and add permissions as highlighted below. Once done, hit the "Grant admin consent for <CSP Account>" button:
- Finally, click on "Certificates &
Secrets" from Menu and create "Client Secret" and save it with you as
you will need this later (this will be used as $webAppSecret in commands below).