This article guides how to configure MachPanel REST API
Launch IIS Manager, Select Application Pools, Click to Add Application Pool in Action pane.
Specify a Name and select .NET CLR version (v4.0), Click OK
- Select the pool,
- In Action pane, click on Advance Settings
- Locate Identity (under Process Model)
- Select Custom account
- Specify credentials, click OK
- Note: This account shall have read/write access to physical path and Machpanel registry, it is recommended to use same identity account which is used for Machpanel App pool.
Click to add website, follow these steps
- Specify Site name
- Specify Physical path (steps 2-4)