This article provides 7.0.50 HF1 and information about how to apply this fix on your servers.
This article applies to MachPanel v7.0.50
- Prior to performing any update take backup of your MachPanel
Database and files from Control and Remote servers. See below Kb article
for more details on how to take backup. http://kb.machsol.com/Knowledgebase/Article/50248
- MachPanel Control Panel and all MachPanel Remote Servers need to be on Build v7.0.50 and then Hot-fix can be applied.
- Please follow the steps given below in sequence and execute instructions in the KB articles to complete the update:
Latest Issue Fixed
Build: 7.0.50 HF1 Updated: Feb 22, 2023
1: Updated Incoming Disclaimer handling.
2: Updated PST Import batch handling.
3: Fixed CSP module image in Store Dashboard.
4: Added Bulk Remove DNS Zones using file.
5: Added Graph for CPU, Memory and Disk usage on VM Account management General tab.
6: Added Natted IP handling in VPS Private IP Pool and VM Network management.
7: Added RDP Connect settings in VPS Setup and Connect tab added in VM management for Windows.
8: Graphs in Hyper-V Home updated.
9: KeyCloak SSO OpenID Connect integration added.
10:Hyper-V move operation fixed.
11:Fixed error in Customer Contact creation.
12:Update JQuery to latest version 3.6.3.
13:Customer contact login issue fixed.
14:Fixed error in Mailbox Sync in O365 module.
15:Fixed SharePoint subscription cannot be cancelled.
Procedure To apply Hotfix
- Go to MachPanel configuration studio.
- Shut down all the MachPanel services and also exit the
configuration studio. Make sure no instance to MachPanel Configuration
Studio is running under any user.
- Download the hotfix HF.zip file from the link at bottom of this page.
- Stop IIS Admin Service, please make sure that all the
services are STOPPED from MachPanel Configuration Studio. Verify from
"Task Manager" that the following services are not running.
- MachSol.MachPanel Provisioning Service.
- MachPanel Billing Service.
- MachPanel Helpdesk Service.
- MachPanel Network Service.
- MachPanel License Service.
- MachPanel O365 Service.
- Replace files from MachPanel folder on MachPanel control server (Path: C:\Program Files\MachSol\MachPanel Control Server) and Replace files from Remote server folder of hotfix folder on MachPanel remote server (C:\Program Files\MachSol\MachPanel Remote Server) keeping the folder hierarchy same as it is in hotfix. (you should get message to overwrite files, if not you are not doing it right).
- Execute script.txt from zip file on MachPanel_Db after
logging in to SQL management studio as MachPanel_Db user.
- Once all files are replaced properly from hotfix folder Restart all services related to MachPanel on Control as well as Remote Servers.
Note: Please Unblock the files before replacing in installation directory if the downloaded Zip folder is blocked.