This article provide a summary for virtual machine management, snapshots & bandwidth management in MachPanel.
This article applies to MachPanel build v5.3.10 and above
Before you can manage Virtual Machines/Network and Snapshots you need to follow below steps:
- Step-1: Integrate Hyper -V Servers in MachPanel
- Step-2: Add Sealed images in Setup
- Step-3: Add Subnet Pools (Public , Private IP addresses), Add DNS Pools & Add Virtual Switches
- Step-4: Add Hyper -v Products/Service plan.
- Step-5: Finally create customer & sell VPS Product to customer and add a VPS account.
- Add VPS Account / Virtual Machine / Add VPS
Virtual Machine and Snapshots Management
- You can manage hosting services for hyper-v by clicking on the Service Management link from the following path: Home >> Service Director >> VPS Hosting >> VPS Accounts. See the snapshot below:
- You can view the general settings of the VPS (Hyper-v) account such as subscription ID, account info etc. See the snapshot below for more details: