This article provide a summary for virtual machine \network and snapshots management in MachPanel.
This article applies to MachPanel build v5.3.10 and above
Before you can manage Virtual Machines\Network and Snapshots you need to review following KB articles:
- Integrate VPS (Hyper-V) server in MachPanel
- Add Subnet Pools and Virtual Networks
- To add VPS to Hyper-V account, Click on the name of customer and select Subscriptions tab as shown below:
- Now select "VPS Server" tab and Add VPS as shown below:
You have to provide Virtual Machine Name, No of Virtual Processers, RAM(MB), Disk Space (Min 21 GB), No of Snapshots and password etc.
Virtual Machine and Snapshots Management
- You can manage hosting services for hyper-v by clicking on the Service Management link from the following path: Home >> Service Director >> VPS Hosting >> VPS Accounts. See the snapshot below:
- You can view the general settings of the VPS (Hyper-v) account such as subscription ID, account info etc. See the snapshot below for more details:
- You can manage following machine operations under Virtual Machine Management tab:
- Turn Off
- Shut Down
- Hard Reset
- Remote Desktop
- Live Migration & Quick Migration (Cluster) or Move To ( Non-Cluster)
- Change Password
You can also change Memory, CPU Core and Snapshot limit by clicking on the Change button. Further we have also have given following option in latest build:
- Password change option
- Host name change Option
- Band width quota change option
- Showing current month band width used.
When the Machine is turned off you can also check and update: "Migrate to Physical Computer with different Processor Version" .
Live Migration and Quick Migration option is shown in cluster environment and Move To option is shown in non-cluster environment. When you hover on it , it will show you the servers from the same server group (except the server on which currently vps created). See the snapshots below:
- You can also Add new disk by clicking on Add Disk button.
- You can Remove,Expand and Move the Hard Disk.
- You can also attach ISO images.
You can also Add NIC Public and Private IP's under Network Management section. In NIC detail we are showing:
IP Pool Name of NIC
- NIC Disable due to band width over use.
You can also manage virtual networks i.e. can add NIC - IP address (Private and public) .
- Snapshots are available for Standalone Servers only.
- Under the Snapshots tab you can manage snapshots and can perform the following operations:
- Refresh List
- Take Snapshot
- Delete snapshot
- Apply snapshot