This article provide summary on Microsoft CSP subscription(s) management and operations in MachPanel.
Applies to MachPanel build v6.1.30 and later.
Microsoft CSP Subscriptions Management
- Navigate to the following path: Home > Service Director > Microsoft CSP Management > Accounts.
- Click on the SubscID of CSP account as shown below:
- You will see General Info tab where you can Chnage Package to upgrade\downgrade Offers\sub-offers(Add-ons).
Select Package and the Billing cycle. Click Save when done.
The subscription management of Microsoft CSP includes following:
- Add Subscription
- Import Subscriptions
- Upgrade Subscription
- Increase License Quantity
- Status (Active\Suspend)
- Convert Trial Offers
1. Add Subscription
You need to add the required Offers\Add-ons under the service plan and change package (if needed). Then click Add subscription to add a new subscription.
2. Import Subscriptions
You can Import Subscriptions to existing tenant from backend (Direct/Indirect Partner). See More details on integrating TechData (Indirect Partner) https://kb.machsol.com/Knowledgebase/55604/TechData-Distributor-Indirect-Partner-Integration
- Select tenants and click Import.
3. Upgrade Subscriptions
You can upgrade the existing subscriptions along with Add-ons.
Select new Offer \ available add-ons and Save.
4. Increase License Quantity
To increase the license quantity just change the number under Quantity column and click Update as shown below:
5. Status (Active\Suspended)
You can also change the status of a subscription to Active \ Suspended as shown below.
6. Convert Trial Offers
Handling of trial offers (Order and Conversion) is now available via MachPanel Interface.
- To subscribe Trial Offers, select Offers\Add-ons in Service Plan (Offers) section as shown below:
- Trial offers do NOT support quantity update and status (suspend/resume) update.
- Trial offers can also be converted to paid/billed offers. Click on the name of Trial Offer, select new offer in "Convert To" and click Save.