This article provide a summary how to add Sealed and ISO images, OS licenses, Quota settings, storage types, VNIC bandwidth tier in Hyper-V setup.
This article applies to MachPanel build v6 and above
First of all integrate VPS(Hyper -V)server, details for integrating VPS are given on the following KB article:
Configure Setup in MachPanel Hyper-V automation Module
Navigate to following path to view Setup: Home > Service Director > VPS Hosting > Setup. In Setup of Hyper-V automation Module you can configure following:
- Sealed Images
- Quota Settings
- OS Licenses
- Storage Type
- VNIC Bandwidth tiers
- RDP Custom Ports
- Guarded Fabric
- SOP for preparation of Windows Sealed Images for Hyper-V (Hosted VPS)
- SOP for preparation of Centos (Linux) & Ubuntu Sealed Images for Hyper-V
Under Sealed Images tab, To add a new image click on Add Sealed Image button.
- Image Name: Provide image title.
- Image path: Provide the path of the image.
- VM Generation: Select generation of image.
- Sealed Image Type: Select the type of the sealed image Windows\ Linux.
- Operating System: Select operating system from the dropdown.
- Apply Windows Product Key: Check box to apply key.
- Delay for OS initialization after 1st boot: Add “VMOSSetupWait” string value in registry path “SOFTWARE\MachSol\Remote Configuration Studio” for all remote servers. Set the value 3, 5 or greater as per their need. By default we delay for 3 minutes.
Click on Save button when done.
To configure quota select Quota Settings tab: