1. Important Prerequisites
MachPanel Control Server 6.3.12 or earlier
MachPanel Remote Server 6.3.12 or earlier
NOTE 1: Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5.2 is mandatory and
must be installed. This is not the same as .Net 4.5 under windows in
features. This version of the .NET Framework runs side-by-side with the
.NETFramework 3.5 SP1 and earlier versions, but performs an in-place
update for the .NET Framework 4, .NET Framework 4.5 and .NET Framework
Please download and install from link below:
2. Upgrade Instructions
Please follow the steps given below in sequence and execute instructions in the KB articles to complete the update:
Update to Latest MachPanel
Update to Latest MachPanel Remote Server
3. Major Enhancements
- File Share management is added in Work Folders module
- Teams management is added separately for O365 module.
4. Improvements / New Features
- General (Billing, Helpdesk):
- Enhancement: Option added to change Language and Locale preference in dashboard.
- Enhancement: Add a check that "Add new organization" as OU name input is not allowed for all enterprise extensions.
- Enhancement: Customer details in ticket detail screen
- Enhancement: More details about customer or reseller in audit log for deletion operation
- Enhancement: A feature to cancel the service queue jobs having more than zero tries count.
- Enhancement: Automatically clear Old Cache files
- Enhancement: Added/Updated Staff user Role access permissions
- Enhancement: Feature “Custom Invoice Number”. As a provider/reseller an ability to add/define custom invoice number along with prefix or post-fix to a number and when custom invoice number setting enabled, then system shall show custom invoice number instead of internal/prebuilt invoice id.
- Enhancement: Bulk selling of Products to resellers.
- Enhancement: Added feature to clear PST Export orders
- Enhancement: Usability in PST Export listing i.e. the Mailbox and Customer Name are clickable under "PST Exports"
- Enhancement: Allow apostrophe in email address/UPN
- Enhancement: Custom mailbox size specification allowed or not allowed option added.
- Enhancement: Added Standard Calendar Settings to change Default permissions
- Enhancement: Added new Search Link for email/alias near global search.
- Enhancement: Feature added to handle Resource users phone number assignment in O365 Teams management
- Enhancement: Implementation to link Existing Ad user with Microsoft CSP service.
- Enhancement: Microsoft CSP Security Policy Management by Control Panel
- Enhancement: Bulk/CSV import to Teams panel in Microsoft CSP
- Enhancement: Discount feature in CSP
- Enhancement: O365 pricing reports added.
- Enhancement: Microsoft Skype for Business Federation Verification Level on a closed or a public Federation has been added in Control Panel
- Enhancement: Feature to restrict the use of password that contains samAccountName (Account Name)
- Enhancement: AD Report of Expired/Locked out users.
5. Resolved / Fixed Issues
- General (Billing, Helpdesk)
- Issue Fixed: Error in deleting record. Error on deleting load balance server record from panel interface is fixed.
- Issue Fixed: Billing having issues has been fixed. The “Continue” and “Make Payment” by selecting credit card option should do a transaction.
- Issue Fixed: Billing Issue with Payment profile disabled has been fixed.
- Issue Fixed: The System did not fill the %days% value in Export PST email template.
- Issue Fixed: Linked mailbox add issue (with Resource mailbox limit) has been fixed.
- Issue Fixed: Grant permission in Group action. "Cannot find column [MemberLDAP]" Issue (while assigning permission via group action) has been fixed.
- Issue Fixed: Error while “Export to Excel” User Usage report has been fixed in Skype4B.
- Issue Fixed: Voice File Upload doesn't work / even if you don't want to change it and it exist on the Skype for Business Server