This article provides 6.3.12 HF2 and information about how to apply this fix on your servers.
This article applies to MachPanel v6.3.12. or v6.3.12 HF1
- Prior to performing any update take backup of your MachPanel Database and files from Control and Remote servers. See below Kb article for more details on how to take backup. http://kb.machsol.com/Knowledgebase/Article/50248
- MachPanel Control Panel and all MachPanel Remote Servers need to be on Build v6.3.12 or v6.3.12 HF1 and then Hot-fix can be applied.
- Please follow the steps given below in sequence and execute instructions in the KB articles to complete the update:
- Update to Latest MachPanel
- Update to Latest MachPanel Remote Server
Latest Issues Fixed
Build: 6.3.12 HF2 Updated: January 24, 2020
- Fixed "Cannot find column[MemberLDAP]" in mailbox group operations Grant Permissions.
- Fixed error in adding Linked Mailbox when Resource Mailbox limit is 0.
- Fixed error in CSP Plan "Min (1338) must be less than or equal to max (-1) in a Range object."
- Go to MachPanel configuration studio.
- Click on "Services" and Stop all the MachPanel Services.
NOTE: It is important that you should be on build 6.3.12 or 6.3.12 HF1 already.
If remote Servers are on 6.3.12 HF1 already updating further is not needed otherwise wait, each remote server will get updated automatically as per configuration.
- Go to MachPanel Remote configuration studio.
- Click on "Service" and Stop all the MachPanel Services.
- Go to "Software Updates" and "Check Available Updates"
- Download and install.
- Start remote service.
If this doesn't work, copy Update.zip from MachPanel Control Server installation Directory i.e. ..\MachSol\MachPanel Control Server\RemoteUpdate\
Unzip and replace files in remote Server installation Directory after stopping MachPanel Provisioning service. Once done start service.
You can perform the update by copying the files and running script manually.
- Download the hotfix Update.zip file from the link http://machsol.com/Updates/6312HF2/remote/Update.zip
- Unblock the files before replacing in installation directory if the downloaded Zip folder is blocked.
- Stop IIS Admin Service, please make sure that all the services are STOPPED from MachPanel Configuration Studio. Verify from "Task Manager" that the following services are not running.
- MachSol.MachPanel Provisioning Service.
- MachPanel Billing Service.
- MachPanel Helpdesk Service.
- MachPanel Network Service.
- MachPanel License Service.
- MachPanel O365 Service.
- Replace files extracted from Update.zip >> Files folder on MachPanel control server (Path: C:\Program Files\MachSol\MachPanel Control Server) keeping the folder hierarchy same as it is in hotfix. (you should get message to overwrite files, if not you are not doing it right).
- Execute script from zip file \Update.zip\Update\Script on MachPanel_Db after logging in to SQL management studio as MachPanel_Db user. Password can be obtained from connection string in registry of MachPanel Control Server.
- Once all files are replaced properly from hotfix folder Restart all services related to MachPanel on Control as well as Remote Servers.