This article provides steps on how to Integrate TechData Distributor into MachPanel.
A client who resales or uses O365 Services via TechData Distributor can use MachPanel's TechData Integration to handle Sales, Billing and Management tasks.
This article applies to MachPanel build v6.1.30 and later.
Tech Data Distributor Integration
- Add TechData Distributor
- In Step-1, Add Distributor by navigating to the following path: Home > Service Director > Microsoft CSP Management > CSP Distributors
- Click Add CSP Distributor as shown below:
- Provide distribution provider details.
Example for NL profile is: https://eauth.techdata.eu/as/token.oauth2
Example for NL profile is: https://partnerapi.tdstreamone.eu
- SOIN provided is for Reseller Signature Key
TechData Reseller ID, it is a integer value of TechData Reseller Id of Client account.
- TechData authorization link for transfer
Example for NL profile is: https://portal.office.com/partner/partnersignup.aspx?type=ResellerRelationship&id=[TechDataCSPTenantId]&msppid=[TechDataMPNId]&csp=1
[TechDataCSPTenantId] is GUID value of TechData partner CSP Tenant Id.
[TechDataMPNId] is integer value of TechData partner MPN Id.
- Microsoft portal authorization link
Example for NL profile is: https://admin.microsoft.com/Adminportal/Home?invType=IndirectResellerRelationship&partnerId=[ClientCSPTenantId]&msppId=[ClientMPNId]&indirectCSPId=[TechDataCSPTenantId]&DAP=true#/BillingAccounts/partner-invitation
[ClientCSPTenantId] is a GUID value of Client CSP Tenant Id.
[ClientMPNId] is integer value of Microsoft MPN Id of client.
- Distributor Listing
- Once it has been added as CSP Distributors it will appear in listing.
- CSP profile Indirect partner option
- In Step-2, navigate to the following path: Home > Service Director > Microsoft CSP Management > Microsoft CSP Profiles
- Add the TechData Distributor in CSP Profile as Indirect Partner.
- Indirect partner listing
- Click Save and you will be able to see the TechData under Indirect partner listing as shown below:
- Sale of Azure and O365 is supported but Azure billing is not supported.
- To manage O365 hosting, a user (Provider\Reseller staff or Customer) must input username and password by editing Tenant profile.
- Custom domain handling is not supported, must be done in backend and synced in panel.