Build: 6.0.32 HF1
This article provides 6.0.32 HF1 and information about how to apply this fix on your servers.
This article applies to MachPanel v6.0.32.
- MachPanel Control Panel and all MachPanel Remote Servers need to be on Build v6.0.32 and then Hot-fix can be applied. Please follow the steps given below in sequence and execute instructions in the KB articles to complete the update:
- Update to Latest MachPanel
- Update to Latest MachPanel Remote Server
1. Fixed error in subscribing reseller to Exchange package.
2. ADSync v4.0 compatibility support added in MachPanel v6.0.32.
3. PayStack integration added.
4. Password can be change bypassing password policy from client side is fixed.
5. CSP cloned product is not working is fixed.
6. Added CSP example in API Test App.
7. Fixed constraint violation error in assigning Mailbox template to Exchange Subscription or Customer.
8. Fixed incorrect mailbox SPLA type reported in Exchange Mailbox Report when using API.
9. Fixed error in CSP import when there is no active subscription and importing active subscriptions only.
10. Exchange jobs get stuck due to Mailbox Full Access permission job handling.
11. Fixed alternate email address missing in email log.
12. Fixed Index out of range and missing operations issue in ADUser listing.
13. Fixed infinite loop in mailbox usage report.
14. Fixed auto map disabled users appear under enabled users in mailbox full access permission.
15. Fixed Provisioning service does not process O365 order if DNS server is not configured.
16. Email on customer creation in online store and on order confirmation fixed.
17. Searching customer and reseller list by pressing enter instead of search button click is fixed.
18. Add and update AD user (optional fields) using API issue resolved.
19. Update logos of enterprise modules and login page background.
20. Fixed mailbox creation fails when Password has single quote.
21. Fixed CSP package creation Finish button is not visible when Billing Module is Off.
22. Fixed finish button not appearing in AD product Add interface and error in order that subscription already exists for O365.
23. PST download link hidden if PST Export not enabled in server group.
24. Fixed page crash issue when trying to add SharePoint user from customer dashboard subscriptions listing.
25. Added support for converting a user mailbox to shared or room or equipment mailbox or vice versa.
26. Updated MimeCast account creation, company name or customer name used for MimeCast UserName instead of Customer email.
27. Problem of CSP bulk import not showing profiles and packages for selection when commission reseller selected is fixed.
28. Problem in cancelling ADSync pending/failed job, 'Error in canceling PST export settings job' is fixed.
29. Error in creating Exchange Addon "You must specify a value or click unlimited" fixed.
30. LDAP validation disabled to allow ().
31. Fixed ADSync issue of 'Server was unable to process request. ---> System.Exception: No records found SPR_GetTempDataByTempID'
32. Fixed Skype for Business issue: Object reference issue when Telephony option isPC-To-PC OR Audio / Video disabled AND numbers are not available orLine URI column is hidden due to telephony or any other reason.
33. Customer Login Issue "Method Not Found" has been fixed.
- Go to MachPanel configuration studio.
- Shut down all the MachPanel services and also exit the configuration studio. Make sure no instance to MachPanel Configuration Studio is running under any user.
- Download the hotfix HF1-1October2018.zip file from the link at bottom of this page.
- Stop IIS Admin Service, please make sure that all the services are STOPPED from MachPanel Configuration Studio. Verify from "Task Manager" that the following services are not running.
- MachSol.MachPanel Provisioning Service.
- MachPanel Billing Service.
- MachPanel Helpdesk Service.
- MachPanel Network Service.
- MachPanel License Service.
- MachPanel O365 Service.
- Replace files from MachPanel folder on MachPanel control server (Path: C:\Program Files\MachSol\MachPanel Control Server) and Replace files from Remote server folder of hotfix folder on MachPanel remote server (C:\Program Files\MachSol\MachPanel Remote Server) keeping the folder hierarchy same as it is in hotfix. (you should get message to overwrite files, if not you are not doing it right).
- Execute script.txt from zip file on MachPanel_Db after logging in to SQL management studio as MachPanel_Db user. Password can be obtained from connection string in registry of MachPanel Control Server.
- Once all files are replaced properly from hotfix folder Restart all services related to MachPanel on Control as well as Remote Servers.
: Please Unblock the files before replacing in installation directory if the downloaded Zip folder is blocked.