This article provides a summary for managing Active directory Organizations and Users.
This article applies to MachPanel v6 and above.
Active Directory Domain
To add an Active Directory Domain, Please review following KB:
Active Directory Organizations (OU) Management
Organizational units (OU) are Active Directory containers into which you can place users, groups, computers, and other organizational units. An organizational unit cannot contain objects from other domains.
- After the successful integration of the servers you can create Active Directory Organizations from the following path: Home >> Service Director >> Active Directory >> Organizations
- There is new filter to search organization with Enterprise services enabled as shown below:
- To add a new Organization Unit, click on Add Organization Unit button.
- You can also perform bulk operations by selecting the organization as highlighted in green.
- You can also Add AD User, Add Users in Bulk, Update users in bulk, Enable ADSync, create Security Groups on the single organization under Options. To add Security Group review KB: http://kb.machsol.com/Knowledgebase/Article/55552
- You can also Sync Organization from Backend, using Sync from backend
option as shown in yellow block. Please review more details at the
following KB: http://kb.machsol.com/Knowledgebase/Article/54533
- You can also add Security Groups, Contacts and password policies for Active Directory organizations.
- Go to Home » Service Director » Active Directory » Organizations
- Click Manage in front of Ad organization Under Settings tab.
- Click Password Polices tab to add new Policy
- Now select password policy.