- Important Prerequisites
- Upgrade Instructions
- New Features/Improvements
- Resolved/Fixed Issues
- Known Issue
- MachPanel Control Server 4.9.21
- MachPanel Remote Server 4.9.21
Please follow the steps given below in sequence and execute instructions in the KB articles to complete the update:
- Update to Latest MachPanel
- Update to Latest MachPanel Remote Server
- Lync Voice call reporting
- Dynamics CRM 2013 Provisioning Enhancements
- Hyper-V 2012 R2 integration
- Authorize.Net CIM and PayPal Pro Payflow Edition PCI compliance integration
- SPAMExpert integration
- SEPA DD integration
- TransIP domain integration
- Commission based reseller; for more details review KB at http://kb.machsol.com/Knowledgebase/Article/53418
- Shared mailbox creation in exchange 2010 sp2 or higher.
- Email contact Enhancement: Made changes to contact creation editing Mail Contact external email addresses where they were allowed only once on the platform, because Exchange also treats them as internal references.
- Easy add-on creation/update using Mailbox template.
- Improvements in Assigning/UN-assigning Mailbox template.
- Improvements in Mailbox template Editing for Enterprise and Enterprise Plus types.
- Mailbox Language + Time Zone default Selection while adding new mailbox.
- Lync module Design and text enhancements
- Added SPLA report for Lync which is available to provider only
- Handled SPLA report in Schedule report emails as well.
- Enhanced Business Hours settings for Workflows just like Holiday Sets
- Lync work flow front-end design enhancement
- In non-hosted Lync (2013) ability to Allow/block federated domains is provided
- Done some Lync module Migration utility enhancements/improvements
- Added and improved Lync Usage Report
- Added option to specify Line URIs while adding Bulk users
- Enable existing Linked AD user in bulk
- Added option to Allow/Block Federated domains in bulk
- Improvements in SharePoint Usage Report
- Review checks in Management of SharePoint, SharePoint Host name and IIS bindings related to Commission Reseller
- Handle SSL via MachPanel for SharePoint vanity sites; Provider can Upload SSL certificate and set it on SharePoint IIS.
- Added: Move Virtual Machine option in provider menu so that provider can move VM between Hyper-V servers if needed. Option supported in Hyper-V 2012 only.
- Added an option "reset password” in VPS management.
- Hide Public/Private IP Section in VPS Add operation when quantity=zero
- VPS Subscription provision from Service and IP resource check.
- Pass encrypted login credential in URL.
- 4th level user enhancements.
- Sorting service queue by QID.
- Login screen to adjust layout depending on logo size; Log-in page enhancement.
- Introduced option to choose different types of add-on during add-on creation
- HelpDesk Enhancement: CC option Ticket reply at Customer Control Center.
- Date Created column is added in Usage reports.
- Suspend/Resume functionality review for Exchange, SharePoint, Lync and CRM.
- Alphabetically sorted locale dropdown in company profile
- Add random Installation Id to avoid duplicate Installation Id due to same VPS hardware resource Id's.
Resolved \ Fixed Issues
- Session time out Issue is fixed for IE 10; Page expires very often while using load balance environment
- TLD length restriction is enhanced
- Fixed issues with making payments at CCC
- OpenSRS name Server Issue is fixed.
- Disabled "Put on Hold" button once a subscription is cancelled
- Customer deletion issue is fixed
- Issue fixed where base plan is being selected instead of Add-on
- Hide dashboard Icon of disabled module
- Staff User Password length issue is fixed.
- Add/edit Mailbox-Public folder membership
- Build 4.9.21 hotfixes included in latest build
- Fixed issue where Help button isn't working in Google chrome.
- Fixed problems with Exchange Usage Report (Organization and Mailbox)
- Fixed problem where exchange mailbox got deleted by retrying same user creation from AD user section.
- Issue fixed with Editing Exchange Enabled user from AD section.
- Display issue fixed when French is selected as Local/Login language.
- Issue fixed with assigning UM Policy to customer/organization
- Fixed issue with Exchange mailbox database Assignment which lead to unavailability of database when creating new mailbox.
- Fixed problem with adding exchange plan with 0 Wireless Services activations
- Exchange-mailbox-mail flow settings issue
- Handle SPLA report via MachPanel provisioning service
- Company disclaimer issue is fixed
- Deleting Security Distribution List issue fixed
- Sync MachPanel with backend whenever management action is performed on a Distribution List by a Manager via Outlook
- Paging issue with Distribution list member listing
- Introduced easy selection of Distribution List Members from Left to Right selection box
- Mail contact Issue in imported /hosting exchange Organization.
- Migration issue with demo licenses is fixed: When MachPanel is registered with demo licenses then running exchange migration utility should display an error message “You are not allowed to use Migration utility under current licenses”.
- Progress bar isn't being updated when last Lync user is deleted
- BULK User Sign-in-Name concatenation issue is fixed.
- After bulk user operation user tab appears as empty
- UP/down option In Lync Group
- Selected Group disappeared on edit.
- Up/down Option at Queue for Selected groups, like it is Lync Control Panel
- Queue Edit issues are fixed
- Reseller Suspend/Resume functionality for Lync
- Adding \ editing Workflow is fixed, Redirection while error in editing Workflow
- Adding Linked user for Lync services, Adding bulk Lync (linked user/mailbox) users, Re-adding linked user, Lync Linked User UI issue are now fixed.
- Existing Ad users enabling For Lync via Bulk Operation is fixed (Lync hosting pack)
- Allow different SIP address while enabling existing AD user for Lync services
- Using Existing user's info to add new user
- Layout issue while adding bulk users
- Gray Out the password option in case of Linked user in Lync.
- Extension and URI check on in bulk user Creation,
- Lync users Tab UI Issue with operation
- Lync user deletion, adding Lync Bulk users are now fixed. When Linked Lync user is added, MachPanel did not refresh UI.
- App server FQDN is now optional.
- Creating Linked Lync user by providing Master account information only
- In Lync import, only import those users that are Lync enabled, currently it is importing all users.
- Check for room’s presence in Chat category in MachPanel DB before going to server
- Disabling Lync user-Don't allow to disable a user in use (in persistent chat category/room)
- Cannot modify Lync product in MachPanel, when policy is delete from backend
- Lync workflow- Holiday set selected at MachPanel isn't being selected at backend
- Adding\editing Chat Category, Selecting Chat Room creator, Adding/editing Chat Room all these issues are fixed.
- Removed Lync user (used in Persistent chat room (member, manager, presenter) and Chat category) being viewed in chat rooms.
- Adding/editing Contact-Mandatory field shown mandatory
- Cancel Lync hosting subscription Issue with Federated (allow/block) domain
- Issue is fixed with "Set as default” Previously it was adding duplicate record in Lync accounts for same Account.
- Editing UI issue with email account in Webhosting.
- Mail Enable Password Reset issue is resolved.
- Mail enable version update in MP
- Using Hosting product we can create product for Hosting, SSL and Dedicated hosting. Un-check and Hide DNS only for SSL and Dedicated product case in Add/edit product.
- Reseller plan-dedicated hosting product is listing in dropdown
- Ease of use - web hosting subscription
- Creating Web hosting plan on RCC when the reseller in question isn't subscribed to web hosting
- Global search enhancement to specific fields
- WebStat Error is fixed at PCC and CCC.
- Domain name add-on button is removed.
- Payment Group issue at domain name product is fixed; adding new TLD into Domain Name Product we select all the payment group and Finish but on editing it was showing only three payment group/Currency.
- Wireless Activation/management UI CSS issue; MachPanel does load CSS correctly for wireless Activation/management UI
- Blackberry resource field grayed out issue
- Error handling for add Mobile device Policy already exists
- * With non-mandatory field in mobile device policy
- Reseller VPS Subscription as End customer Issue is fixed
- Unable to remove IP pool
- Hide Cluster name field when Standalone Option is selected.
- CRM error in group actions is fixed in both client and provider/reseller side
- ADSync Enhancement and Fixed\resolved issues:
- Enhancement in ADSync Tool: Sync using Customer's Contact in MachPanel as well as the customer itself.
- ADSync Enabled user (with CAPS UPN) issue is fixed.
- ADSync License Handling.
- Proxy Addresses attributes Sync via ADSync
- ADSync should not halt or stop processing rest of data if change password fails for one of users
To upgrade ADSync utility to latest version 1.1, please review the following KB article: http://kb.machsol.com/Knowledgebase/Article/53417
An error message is shown in windows event viewer as below:
.NET Runtime version 2.0.50727.4247 - Fatal Execution Engine Error (000007FEF97227FA) (80131506)
application w3wp.exe, version 7.0.6002.18005, time stamp 0x49e03238,
faulting module mscorwks.dll, version 2.0.50727.4247, time stamp
0x5265c61f, exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x00000000006c4b89,
process id 0x%9, application start time 0x%10.
To resolve this issue, please follow the following KB article: http://kb.machsol.com/Knowledgebase/Article/50305