This article provide a summary for Creating a new Service Plan \Package in MachPanel.
This article applies to MachPanel build v4.9.21 and above
First of all, create server groups
for a particular
service (Shared Hosting services, Exchange services, Skype for business, CRM, VPS
services, CSP etc.) so that it could be added in your service plan during
Before selling services (Shared Hosting services, Exchange services, Lync, CRM, VPS services etc.) to customers, you have to create service plans for each service.
- To create a new service plan, navigate to the path: Home >> Service Plans or select Product under respective module to create Product\Plans.
- Select the desired product from the list and click on Add New Product button from either Reseller Product Listing or from Customer Product Listing tab as shown in the snapshot below:
Note: Choose Reseller Product Listing tab only when you are selling service to a Subscription Based\Prepaid Reseller.
Fill the form under Basic Info
tab by selecting Product type, Provider
, Server Group, providing Product name & comments etc.
You can also restrict the use of a specific service plan by setting it as Inactive.
You can select from the drop down list other options such as prorate billing and add-ons association.
- You can also provide education discount package.
- You can Sync sold plan resources in you need to edit the Plan resources and by checking it the changed resources will be applied to existing accounts.
- Provide Product comments with style and font. After that click on Next button.
In the next step, provide resources for each Service plan. The resources are different for each service for example in Exchange Hosting Products, you have to specify all the resources such as Limits, Permissions, Mailbox Storage Settings, Folder Storage Settings, Outlook Web Access Settings, Personal Archive Settings, Other restrictions and Wireless Services.
After i choose SPLA the permissions will be selected automatically for 100 Users mailbox, 50 resource and 10 shared mailbox totaling 160.
- Under Mailbox storage settings you have to provide the size of the mailboxes, when it exceeds the specified amount it will issue warning messages
- You can choose the Public Folder storage.
- The Outlook Web Access OWA setting will be also applied as per number of mailboxes and the SPLA type.
Select Mailbox templates as shown below. You can review following KB article to create a new Exchange Mailbox Template:
If you don't want to use templates, please leave this section empty for the Reseller Product Plans\Customer Product Plans
Select Payment Cycles and Payment Groups and click on Next
button to proceed.
Set a price for your product plan. Click on Next
button when done.
You can also upgrade\downgrade your existing product. See the following KB article for How to Upgrading a service plan, resources, creating and selling add-ons.
You can associate add-ons in this step if any. See our KB article for How to create and provision an Add-on
Click on Finish
button to add a new product.