RELNOTES: MachPanel Build v5.5.20 Release Notes (October 6, 2016)...
1. Important Prerequisites
- Important Prerequisites
- Upgrade Instructions
- Major Enhancements
- Improvements\New Features
- Resolved\Fixed Issues
- Known Issues
- MachPanel Control Server 5.4.10
- MachPanel Remote Server 5.4.10
2. Upgrade Instructions
Please follow the steps given below in sequence and execute instructions in the KB articles to complete the update:
- Update to Latest MachPanel
- Update to Latest MachPanel Remote Server
All previous hot-fixes between 5.4.10 HF1 and 5.4.10 HF5 are included in this build. For details/list of fixes and enhancements added in those hot-fixes, please check the link below:
3. Major Enhancements
- Active Directory Objects (OU/Users/groups) Import functionality added
- Fix/Dynamic VHD, Static/Dynamic memory handling added in VPS module
- Multiple subscriptions of same module for Subscription based Resellers are now supported
- Mailbox resources are separated in three different categories making it possible to have different quota and pricing for each:
- User/Linked Mailboxes
- Shared Mailboxes
- Resource Mailboxes
- Improved Resource handling for all MachPanel modules (Removed per organization/domain Recourse settings). Steps to create and sell Shared/Resource Mailboxes via Add-ons: http://kb.machsol.com/Knowledgebase/Article/54530
- Group jobs for Users/Mailboxes added in O365 module
4. Improvements\New Features
- General (ADSync, API, Billing, HelpDesk, Active Directory)
- Enhancement: Implement missing audit logs in Employee edit, customer /customer contact edit.
- New Feature: Cancel job functionality added for Jobs related to Active Directory module, like Sync from local AD.
- Enhancement: Logging of all operations performed by End User is done in Audit Logs.
- New Enhancement: Sync sold package/add-on resources option edit in Plan/Add-on add/edit. If checked, editing plan resources will update resources for all sold plan copies.
- New Feature: A new interface to sell add-ons to multiple subscriptions of different Customers added.
- New Feature: Bulk selling Add-ons to Resellers added for Provider.
- Enhancement: Configure Notification SMTP Address for Control Panel Backup Notification added in Configuration Studio.
- New Feature: Reseller/Client Subscription resources over quota report added.
- Enhancement: Updated services logging, disabled logs being created for modules not being used.
- Enhancement: Updated reseller resources display in license page.
- Enhancement: Added Customer and owner's Email, phone in usage reports exported data
- Enhancement: Implemented forget password for end user control panel. User will need to login and set alternate email for this feature.
- Enhancement: Storage and Max item quota values are enforced as per specified in plan/add-on based on Mailbox type.
- New Feature: Option to automatic processing of Misc subscription from Service Queue added in Misc Plan Add/edit.
- Enhancement: Access permissions for reseller added to control access to enable/disable Billing, Help-desk and API.
- Enhancement: Option added to skip generating ticket or Customer account if email is not from a valid user in Panel.
- Enhancement: Add-on templates are updated to have types of User/Linked, Resource & shared mailboxes too
- Enhancement: Implemented separate email template for Add-on quantity reduced.
- New Feature: Resource/Shared mailboxes are separated to two different resources as Resource Mailbox & Shared Mailbox
- Enhancement: Implemented paging and sorting on Documents and online payments interfaces and optimized their Get SPs.
- Enhancement: Active directory module management without configuring any enterprise module done.
- New Feature: Active directory Organization import functionality added.
- Enhancement: Journaling management in mailbox group actions added.
- New Feature: Logging configuration from within panel instead of going to registry added.
- New Feature: Implemented group jobs for users/mailboxes in O365 module.
- Enhancement: Implemented module subscribed checks for end customer, if module is subscribed then its corresponding menu link and reporting icons on dashboard, will be appear else not.
- Enhancement: Added function in API to get subscription resources and their usage
- Enhancement: IP added in log message to identify server connected in Service Queue and Group Jobs, GetObject call will also log IP if connection failed.
- Enhancement: If subscription is on hold/suspended/disabled, provider/reseller/customer should be able to navigate to management page, but will see 1st tab (general info) only, all other tabs should be hidden.
- Enhancement: Appropriate error message is shown when updating password via AD-sync and password does not meet complexity requirement instead of generic error of AD.
- Enhancement: Introduced Office and Job Title as attribute in Dynamic Distribution list management.
- Enhancement: Template association with Subscription instead of Customer done.
- Enhancement: Exchange resources handling based on Mailbox Type done. User and Linked mailbox resources cannot be used for Shared and Resource Mailboxes.
- New Feature: Multiple subscriptions for same module but different server versions for Subscription Reseller added. For example you can subscribe a reseller for Ex2013 and Ex2016 at same time.
- Enhancement: Mailbox Last Login time in Mailbox Usage Report added.
- New Feature: Active Sync devices management added under Mailbox Management.
- Enhancement: Unlimited option added for Exchange limits in Add-on like. MaximumRecipients.
- Enhancement: Add alias on provider domain when DL is created using Bulk CSV, if settings are enabled in package.
- Enhancement: Extended the mailbox search to active directory values like company, department, street, city, job title etc.
- Enhancement: Room mailbox delegates handling added in room mailbox management
- New feature: Bulk create email alias added under mailbox group operations.
- Enhancement: Provided ability to change "Name" of contact and as per name contact LDAP will also be updated.
- Enhancement: Changing a Distribution list email address will change the AD name and LDAP accordingly.
- Skype for Business\Lync\OCS
- Enhancement: Added Sync Button under rooms to Sync Rooms from backend.
- Enhancement: Ability to enable/disable Call reports feature via Customer/Reseller access templates added.
- Enhancement: Extension column added in Bulk Skype4Business user CSV.
- Enhancement: Phone Numbers Formatting to distinguish fully available numbers from extension numbers.
- New Feature: Voice and Conferencing Policies are per user instead of per subscription.
- Enhancement: Settings in Skype4B Package to allow/disallow LineUri extension in subscription
- Enhancement: Implement Sync Domains, Policies, Roles function in client side.
- Enhancement: Update O365 user Usage Location whether license is assigned to it or not
- New Feature: Auto reply management added in O365 mailbox management.
- New Feature: Calendar permissions management added under O365 mailbox management
- Enhancement: Fix/dynamic VHD handling added in service Plan.
- Enhancement: Static and Dynamic memory specification added in VPS Module service plan and management.
- HostMatic\ Shared Hosting
Enhancement: Review of Shared Hosting Usage Reports, Improvements in existing report and new Detailed Usage Report is added to show detailed usage of resources.
5. Resolved\Fixed Issues
- General( API, Billing, Help-desk, Active Directory)
- Fixed: Unhandled error on job processing (on click of service queue run button) of cancel subscription job when subscription was not provisioned.
- Fixed: Https in API URL is supported in MP spam filter provider settings.
- Fixed: Test Service results show same server result multiple times solved.
- Fixed: Clicking on InvoiceId or Type not working in client side, Proper redirection to billing history/detail is performed on click.
- Fixed: Fixed issue where Creation Time is removed from Mailbox Creation Date field.
- Fixed: Problem after delete User and recreate "CNAME already exists" solved.
- Fixed: Reseller isn't able to download/export Usage reports
- Fixed: Object already exists Issue when UPN is updated for mailbox. (AD problems)
- Fixed: A template with similar name already exists on editing a template.
- Skype for Business\Lync\OCS
- Fixed: Call Date and Time Missing in Call Report.
- Fixed: Invalid display number format in add/edit workflow.
- Fixed: Different SIP address and Sign in name handling fixed.
- Fixed: Issue fixed assigning phone number to bulk users in Group Actions.
Fixed: Apostrophe issue in SharePoint portal name handled.
Fixed large size icon under domains tab in Web-hosting subscription details.
6. Known Issues
Add Your Comments
Last Modified:Thursday, December 15, 2016
Last Modified By: zohaib.shaikh
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote
Article has been viewed 1,146 times.