This article provide summary on how to create domain name products/set up TLD's.
This article applies to all build version of MachPanel
Domain Name Products/Setting up TLD's:
You can add as many TLDs (Top Level Domains) to the system as you need. You assign TLDs to appropriate domain registration supported by the system.
Note: If you assign TLD to invalid registrar the system will not be able to register the TLD. For example, you shouldn't assign .COM TLD to Nominet (.uk) since it cannot handle .COM TLD.
To create TLD, navigate to following path: Home >> Service Plans >> Domain Name Products
Click Add New TLD button.
When the page loads, you will see the following settings.
You can select any of the Domain Registrar from the drop down list.
- DirectI (Logic Boxes)
- DK Hostmaster Registry
- Offline Domain Registrar
- RRPproxy EPP
- SIDN EPP
- Extension: Enter TLD name here. For example, for .DK TLD you will enter "DK" in this box.
- Registrar: Select
the Registrar provider who handles this TLD. You may activate registrar
providers from System Configuration » Providers » Domain Registrars.
- Active: Uncheck if you want to disable this product selling.
- Is Transferable: If this is checked then client can place transfer orders for this TLD on store front.
- Minimum Term: This is minimum period this TLD can be registered e.g. for .uk minimum period is 2 years.
- Remote Lock: Check this option if registrar locking for TLD is supported.
- Enabled for Commission based Resellers: Check box and select resellers.
Once you click the Next button you will be present with series of forms to configure your product.
Payment Cycles: This form lets you select Payment Cycles for the TLD. You must select at least one payment cycle and payment group. Select the payment cycle and click right arrow button to move it to Selected Cycles list. Select the payment group and click right arrow button to move it to Selected Payment Groups list.