This article provides 7.0.41 HF1 and information about how to apply this fix on your servers.
This article applies to MachPanel v7.0.41/v7.0.41 HF1
- Prior to performing any update take backup of your MachPanel
Database and files from Control and Remote servers. See below Kb article
for more details on how to take backup. http://kb.machsol.com/Knowledgebase/Article/50248
- MachPanel Control Panel and all MachPanel Remote Servers need to be on Build v7.0.41 and then Hot-fix can be applied.
- Please follow the steps given below in sequence and execute instructions in the KB articles to complete the update:
Latest Issue Fixed
Build: 7.0.41 HF2 Updated: November 4, 2022
1. Dial Plan assignment to Resource added.
2. Dial Plan assignment added in Excel Import file.
3. Fixed error in ADUser profile update due to profile picture processing.
4. VM management option from Subscription > VM listing is disabled during VM create job processing.
5. Fixed cannot find columne Email Address in Journaling list sorting on Send email to.
6.Fixed Prov Svc could not start Remote Config Studio on Remote server.
And to fix Exchange Zero Day Vulnerabilities
9. Handling added for setting RemotePowerShellEnabled=False for new Mailbox created.
10. Handling added for setting RemotePowerShellEnabled=False for existing mailboxes in Fix Security Permissions.
11. Fixed error where setting TimeZone for a mailbox was not getting correctly assigned.
12. Fixed error in setting Distribution Group Send On Behalf Permissions.
- Go to MachPanel configuration studio.
- Shut down all the MachPanel services and also exit the
configuration studio. Make sure no instance to MachPanel Configuration
Studio is running under any user.
- Download the hotfix HF.zip file from the link at bottom of this page.
- Stop IIS Admin Service, please make sure that all the
services are STOPPED from MachPanel Configuration Studio. Verify from
"Task Manager" that the following services are not running.
- MachSol.MachPanel Provisioning Service.
- MachPanel Billing Service.
- MachPanel Helpdesk Service.
- MachPanel Network Service.
- MachPanel License Service.
- MachPanel O365 Service.
- Replace files from MachPanel folder on MachPanel control server (Path: C:\Program Files\MachSol\MachPanel Control Server) and Replace files from Remote server folder of hotfix folder on MachPanel remote server (C:\Program Files\MachSol\MachPanel Remote Server) keeping the folder hierarchy same as it is in hotfix. (you should get message to overwrite files, if not you are not doing it right).
- Execute script.txt from zip file on MachPanel_Db after
logging in to SQL management studio as MachPanel_Db user. Password
can be obtained from connection string in registry of MachPanel
- Once all files are replaced properly from hotfix folder Restart all services related to MachPanel on Control as well as Remote Servers.
Note: Please Unblock the files before replacing in installation directory if the downloaded Zip folder is blocked.
Also please note if you get error while login after deploying this HF, then remove files from below paths (do not remove entire "Temporary ASP.NET Files" folder, only files should be removed)
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files