This article provides brief detail to manage CSP service i.e. how to add & manage Exchange & Skype for business Users under Microsoft CSP tenant.
This article applies to MachPanel build v6.2.10 and above.
Adding Users, assigning roles, Licenses etc.
- Navigate to the following path: Home » Service Director » Microsoft CSP Management » Accounts.
- From Options column select Manage. You can add Skype for business or Exchange online Users, Click on Add User as shown below:
- Provide users primary details in Add User section as shown below:
- In Settings section, assign Role and select Role, provide Sign-In Status etc.
- In Licenses section, Select location and select licenses.
In User menu, using Group Operation following task can be performed.
Now, You can add email alias as "First name initial.Last name (j.smith)" as shown below
Important Note: If you get following error on adding User : Error in syncing SfB user. Details: Error in fetching SfB user from Office 365. Details: Error Processing command: The remote name could not be resolved.
Please review following KB to resolve this issue first: http://kb.machsol.com/Knowledgebase/Article/54539