This article provides 6.3.20 HF1 and information about how to apply this fix on your servers.
This article applies to MachPanel v6.3.20
- Prior to performing any update take
backup of your MachPanel Database and files from Control and Remote
servers. See below Kb article for more details on how to take backup. http://kb.machsol.com/Knowledgebase/Article/50248
- MachPanel Control Panel and all MachPanel Remote Servers need to be on Build v6.3.20 and then Hot-fix can be applied.
- Please follow the steps given below in sequence and execute instructions in the KB articles to complete the update:
- Update to Latest MachPanel
- Update to Latest MachPanel Remote Server
Latest Issues Fixed
Build: 6.3.20 HF1 Updated: February 10, 2020
- Updated O365 integration Microsoft Customer Agreement Acceptance added instead of Microsoft Cloud Agreement.
- Added CompanyName in Exchange Database Customer/Reseller select list.
- Fixed error in O365 teams Phone Number management.
- Added Spanish (Spain) translation.
- Go to MachPanel configuration studio.
- Click on "Services" and Stop all the MachPanel Services.
NOTE: It is important that you should be on build 6.3.20 already.
- Unblock the files before replacing in installation directory if the downloaded Zip folder is blocked.
IIS Admin Service, please make sure that all the services are STOPPED
from MachPanel Configuration Studio. Verify from "Task Manager" that the
following services are not running.
- MachSol.MachPanel Provisioning Service.
- MachPanel Billing Service.
- MachPanel Helpdesk Service.
- MachPanel Network Service.
- MachPanel License Service.
- MachPanel O365 Service.
- Replace files extracted from Update.zip >> Files folder on MachPanel control server (Path: C:\Program Files\MachSol\MachPanel Control Server) keeping the folder hierarchy same as it is in hotfix. (you should get message to overwrite files, if not you are not doing it right).
- Execute script from zip file \Update.zip\Update\Script on MachPanel_Db after
logging in to SQL management studio as MachPanel_Db user. Password can
be obtained from connection string in registry of MachPanel Control
Once all files are replaced properly from hotfix folder Restart all services related to MachPanel on Control Server.