This article provides 6.3.12 HF1 and information about how to apply this fix on your servers.
This article applies to MachPanel v6.3.12.
- Prior to performing any update take backup of your MachPanel Database and files from Control and Remote servers. See below Kb article for more details on how to take backup. http://kb.machsol.com/Knowledgebase/Article/50248
- MachPanel Control Panel and all MachPanel Remote Servers need to be on Build v6.3.12 and then Hot-fix can be applied.
- Please follow the steps given below in sequence and execute instructions in the KB articles to complete the update:
- Update to Latest MachPanel
- Update to Latest MachPanel Remote Server
Latest Issues Fixed
Build: 6.3.12 HF1 Updated: January 10, 2020
1. Updated mailbox permissions handling, permission status is shown as Syncing when jobs are pending.
2. Fixed calendar permissions reset not working for other then English language in Fix Security Group.
3. Update mailbox features enable/disable based on template SPLA type, the tabs and permissions are changed on changing template and pressing Save in general tab.
4. Checks added in Mailbox Group Actions based on Mailbox template, error is displayed if SPLA assigned in template does not allow an action.
5. Fixed issue where OU was getting deleted on moving a customer from 1 owner to another when OU does not have any enterprise service.
6. Fixed record not found error in setting mailbox forwarding.
7. Fixed cannot create new reseller when commission based reseller module is off.
8. Fixed Exchange Mail Contacts are duplicated by Sync from Backend function.
9. Fixed issue in voice file upload in SFB Work Flows handling.
10.Fixed error where Reseller Billing Settings were giving error of wrong drop-down value.
11.Modified Create Application Impersonation function to avoid OU not found error.
12. Customer update problem of missing parameter to stored procedure is fixed.
- Go to MachPanel configuration studio.
- Click on "Services" and Stop all the MachPanel Services.
NOTE: It is important that you should be on build 6.3.12 already.
Wait each remote server will get updated automatically as per configuration.
- Go to MachPanel Remote configuration studio.
- Click on "Service" and Stop all the MachPanel Services.
- Go to "Software Updates" and "Check Available Updates"
- Download and install.
- Start remote service.
If this doesn't work, copy Update.zip from MachPanel Control Server installation Directory i.e. ..\MachSol\MachPanel Control Server\RemoteUpdate\
Unzip and replace files in remote Server installation Directory after stopping MachPanel Provisioning service. Once done start service.
You can perform the update by copying the files and running script manually.
- Download the hotfix Update.zip file from the link http://machsol.com/Updates/6312HF1/Update.zip
- Unblock the files before replacing in installation directory if the downloaded Zip folder is blocked.
- Stop IIS Admin Service, please make sure that all the services are STOPPED from MachPanel Configuration Studio. Verify from "Task Manager" that the following services are not running.
- MachSol.MachPanel Provisioning Service.
- MachPanel Billing Service.
- MachPanel Helpdesk Service.
- MachPanel Network Service.
- MachPanel License Service.
- MachPanel O365 Service.
- Replace files extracted from Update.zip >> Files folder on MachPanel control server (Path: C:\Program Files\MachSol\MachPanel Control Server) and Replace files extracted from "remote/Update-11-15-2019.zip" >> Files folder on MachPanel Remote Server (C:\Program Files\MachSol\MachPanel Remote Server) keeping the folder hierarchy same as it is in hotfix. (you should get message to overwrite files, if not you are not doing it right).
- Execute script from zip file \Update.zip\Update\Script on MachPanel_Db after logging in to SQL management studio as MachPanel_Db user. Password can be obtained from connection string in registry of MachPanel Control Server.
- Once all files are replaced properly from hotfix folder Restart all services related to MachPanel on Control as well as Remote Servers.