This article provides 6.0.37 HF1 and information about how to apply this fix on your servers.
This article applies to MachPanel v6.0.37.
- MachPanel Control Panel and all MachPanel Remote Servers need to be on Build v6.0.37 and then Hot-fix can be applied. Please follow the steps given below in sequence and execute instructions in the KB articles to complete the update:
- Update to Latest MachPanel
- Update to Latest MachPanel Remote Server
Build: 6.0.37 HF1
Updated: January 10, 2019
1. Enhanced Linked mailbox to allow creation of ADUser on client AD from control panel.
2. Removed "*" from Internal email field of Add new Mail Contact.
3. Fixed error "An existing permission entry was found for user" when creating new Public Folder.
4. Fixed Shared Mailbox to User Mailbox convert is not working.
5. Fixed Mailbox Usage quota dispay issue in Mailbox Listing.
6. Special characters like Ä, Ö, Ü handled in mailbox alias creation.
7. Fixed error in Room mailbox creation in Exchange 2010 Hosted.
8. Bulk Linked mailbox updated, now supports creation of mailbox in client AD.
9. Removed Security Group from Full Access auto mapping list as Security Group is not supported in this case.
10. Fixed update employee password connection time out problem.
11. Fixed invalid old password error when customer or contact tries to change password.
12. Fixed DL permissions not being retained for Contact access template.
13. Added Saskatchewan in Canadian State list.
14. Fixed record not found error in creating mailbox when their exists a deleted subscription against AD Organization.
15. Fixed index out of range error in Exchange 2010 Hosted.
16. Fixed error in invoice date and amount due to Azure line item in O365 subscriptions add, change quantity, resume.
17. Fixed only 1 permission added for Full access though multiple users were selected.
18. Added missed SPs in Installer.
19. Fixed suspending an O365 subscription causes service cancellation.
20. Added additional login for Contact.
21. Azure login case sensitivity issue resolved.
22. Fixed Disclaimer edit not working on selecting mailbox.
23. Fixed error in change password from client dashboard.
24. Handled ADSync missing TempID (No records found) problem.
25. Fixed Expanding VM Disk problem.
26. Updated Defer bill handling for O365 for import case.
- Go to MachPanel configuration studio.
- Shut down all the MachPanel services and also exit the configuration studio. Make sure no instance to MachPanel Configuration Studio is running under any user.
- Download the hotfix HF-10January2019.zip file from the link at bottom of this page.
- Stop IIS Admin Service, please make sure that all the services are STOPPED from MachPanel Configuration Studio. Verify from "Task Manager" that the following services are not running.
- MachSol.MachPanel Provisioning Service.
- MachPanel Billing Service.
- MachPanel Helpdesk Service.
- MachPanel Network Service.
- MachPanel License Service.
- MachPanel O365 Service.
- Replace files from MachPanel folder on MachPanel control server (Path: C:\Program Files\MachSol\MachPanel Control Server) and Replace files from Remote server folder of hotfix folder on MachPanel remote server (C:\Program Files\MachSol\MachPanel Remote Server) keeping the folder hierarchy same as it is in hotfix. (you should get message to overwrite files, if not you are not doing it right).
- Execute script.txt from zip file on MachPanel_Db after logging in to SQL management studio as MachPanel_Db user. Password can be obtained from connection string in registry of MachPanel Control Server.
- Once all files are replaced properly from hotfix folder Restart all services related to MachPanel on Control as well as Remote Servers.
: Please Unblock the files before replacing in installation directory if the downloaded Zip folder is blocked.