- Important Prerequisites
- Upgrade Instructions
- Improvements\New Features
- Resolved\Fixed Issues
- Known Issues
1. Important Prerequisites
- MachPanel Control Server 6.0.36 or earlier
- MachPanel Remote Server 6.0.36 or earlier
2. Upgrade Instructions
Please follow the steps given below in sequence and execute instructions in the KB articles to complete the update:
- Update to Latest MachPanel
- Update to Latest MachPanel Remote Server
3. Improvements\New Features
- Added S4B 2019 integration.
- OmniKassa integration added.
- Option added in ADSync template to use Email field as UPN if configured.
- Added functions in API for Get Invoices against Customer and GetInvoiceDetails.
- Updated nl-NL translation of panel.
- More then 6 characters allowed in domain TLD to allow longer new domain TLDs.
- Option added to show invoices when billing is used with payment being off.
- Option added to use Billing for Generating Invoices without using Payment and Invoice Auto Actions.
- Added support for Shared Mailbox creation in Ex2010 Hosted.
- Convert to Shared or Resource mailbox option added for Ex 2013 server.
- Added option to create alias using First Name and Last Name separately in Mailbox Group actions.
4. Resolved \ Fixed Issues
- CVC2 edit allowed in credit profile update.
- TaxId made optional if Customer is marked as Non taxable.
- Fixed: Password for a subset of clients does not work after update, if you reset it, it again get invalid in 15 minutes or so.
- Fixed: Changing Password of Provider from Configuration Studio does not work.
- Fixed: Index out of range error in ADUser Listing.
- Fixed: Duplicate payments against Invoice and advance payment before Due date.
- Fixed: Page crash issue when editing an AD user when CSP/O365 module is turned off.
- Fixed: Customer's default payment group wrongly set when provider creates end customer for a reseller and hence causes problem in service subscription of customer.
- Fixed: Clicking Forgot password in Login error message causes error.
- Fixed: Dropdown lists not working in Online Store.
- Fixed: Error in View Tickets when All is selected in Owners.
- Fixed: Incorrect url of attachment in Ticket email.
- Fixed WHMCS Customer profile edit.
- Fixed API call issue while fetching phone numbers.
- Fixed ADSync authentication not working when using customer's contact as service account.
- Fixed error in accessing Exchange management from client side.
- Fax and Mobile are optional in edit Customer profile "*" removed.
- Fixed Synchronize Exchange account security group settings stuck.
- Fixed Organization name assigned to PF Mailbox is not displayed in listing.
- Fixed error in editing email address of a Distribution Group.
- Fixed ExternalEmailAddress issue in Contacts management.
- Fixed all organizations are shown to customer in Litigation Hold Screen.
- Fixed General Search not showing all records.
- Fixed display issue of quota graphs in mailbox listing.
- Fixed error in subscribing reseller to CSP, fails due to Microsoft agreement step.
- Fixed CSP import showing 1 currency only.
- Fixed Azure bill generated by MachPanel is less then Microsoft generated, missing 1 day bill each month.
- Fixed error in Azure bill due to date-time offset.
- Fixed Microsoft agreement option not showing when billing is disabled.
- Error 'Unable to read when there is no data to read' on clicking sync all with O365 in tenant management is fixed.
- Invoice generation of suspended subscription during CSP import is skipped. No invoice for suspended subscription in import will be generated.
- Fixed error in S4B bulk user creation when send email option is unchecked.
5. Known Issues