Build: 6.0.36 HF1
Updated: November 7, 2018
This article provides 6.0.36 HF1 and information about how to apply this fix on your servers.
This article applies to MachPanel v6.0.36.
- MachPanel Control Panel and all MachPanel Remote Servers need to be on Build v6.0.36 and then Hot-fix can be applied. Please follow the steps given below in sequence and execute instructions in the KB articles to complete the update:
- Update to Latest MachPanel
- Update to Latest MachPanel Remote Server
1. Fixed error in accessing Exchange management from client side.
2. Fax and Mobile are optional in edit Customer profile "*" removed.
3. CVC2 edit allowed in credit profile update.
4. TaxId made optional if customer is marked as Non taxable.
5. Fixed: Password for a subset of clients does not work after update, if you reset it also gets invalid.
6. Fixed: Changing password of provider from configuration studio does not work.
7. Fixed: Index out of range error in ADUser listing.
8. Fixed: Duplicate payment against Invoice and advance payment before Due date.
9. Fixed Synchronize Exchange account security group settings stuck.
10. Fixed Page crash issue when editing an AD user when CSP/O365 module is turned off.
11. Fixed ADSync authentication not working when using customer's contact as service account.
12. Fixed customer's default payment group wrongly set when provider creates end customer for a reseller and hence causes problem in
service subscription of customer.
13. Added support for Shared Mailbox creation in Ex2010 Hosted.
14. Fixed clicking Forgot password in Login error message causes error.
15. Fixed error in subscribing reseller to CSP, fails due to Microsoft agreement step.
16. Fixed Organization name assigned to PF Mailbox is not displayed in listing.
17. Fixed error in editing email address of a Distribution Group.
18. Fixed CSP import showing 1 currency only.
19. Fixed drop down lists not working in Online Store.
20. OmniKassa integration added.
21. Fixed error in View Tickets when All is selected in Owners.
22. Option added to use Billing for Generating Invoices without using Payment and Invoice Auto Actions.
23. Added functions in API for Get Invoices against Customer and GetInvoiceDetails.
24. Fixed incorrect URL of attachment in Ticket email.
- Go to MachPanel configuration studio.
- Shut down all the MachPanel services and also exit the configuration studio. Make sure no instance to MachPanel Configuration Studio is running under any user.
- Download the hotfix HF1-7thNovember2018.zip file from the link at bottom of this page.
- Stop IIS Admin Service, please make sure that all the services are STOPPED from MachPanel Configuration Studio. Verify from "Task Manager" that the following services are not running.
- MachSol.MachPanel Provisioning Service.
- MachPanel Billing Service.
- MachPanel Helpdesk Service.
- MachPanel Network Service.
- MachPanel License Service.
- MachPanel O365 Service.
- Replace files from MachPanel folder on MachPanel control server (Path: C:\Program Files\MachSol\MachPanel Control Server) and Replace files from Remote server folder of hotfix folder on MachPanel remote server (C:\Program Files\MachSol\MachPanel Remote Server) keeping the folder hierarchy same as it is in hotfix. (you should get message to overwrite files, if not you are not doing it right).
- Execute script.txt from zip file on MachPanel_Db after logging in to SQL management studio as MachPanel_Db user. Password can be obtained from connection string in registry of MachPanel Control Server.
- Once all files are replaced properly from hotfix folder Restart all services related to MachPanel on Control as well as Remote Servers.
: Please Unblock the files before replacing in installation directory if the downloaded Zip folder is blocked.