This article explains details about CSP Offers price tab on Microsoft CSP Profile Page.
MachPanel Build 6.0.32
Commercial SaaS Products
- A new functionality added under Microsoft CSP Profile Section.
- Click Commercial SaaS Products to see the Products lists
- Click on Import Products you can import CSP products using Excel file
- Clicking on Export Products you can export CSP product in Excel file
- Also you can perform Sync from Backend and Get Products
Commercial SaaS Prod Price
- A new option of Commercial SaaS Prod Price is added in Microsoft CSP Profile section. You can perform search based on CSP Profile, Payment Group, Product Name, Date from, date to etc.
- You can Add Product Price Listing
- On Add Product Price Listing interface you have to select CSP Profile, Microsoft Price Sheet, Payment Group, Country, Language/Locale and Profit to add in %, also you can check/uncheck Update price of existing packages and Send Email
- You can click on Details to see the details of existing Product Price List
Import Purchase Price and Sales Price from Microsoft
- A new option is added to allow import of CSP Offers price under Microsoft CSP Profiles section. This allows you to import Purchase Price and Sale Price from Microsoft for CSP Offers and Add-ons and then use it.
- Navigate to the following Path: Home > Service Director > Microsoft CSP > Microsoft CSP Profiles
- Select CSP Offers Price tab and click Add Offers Price Listing. You can perform search based on CSP Profile, Payment Group, Offer Name, Date from, date to etc.
To update pricing in existing service plans for available offers. If Checkbox is checked, cascade update Package Offer pricing too. During import you are given option to choose existing packages for which prices will be automatically updated for the matching offers.
This image below shows details / pricing in existing plan.
This shows highlighted pricing for Exchange Online Kiosk from file that is going to be imported.
This image below shows import process being performed:
Below image shows success messages and logs after price import is done.
on details for USD shows details of different offers. We have
highlighted the offer we want to compare in existing plan.
To pre-populate prices for offers and add-ons when creating new service plan in MachPanel. Below image shows that if we create new service plan for CSP, the prices are pre-populated.