This article provides a summary for Mimecast configuration and management from MachPanel interface.
This article applies to MachPanel build v6.0.20 HF1 or later.
- Mimecast is only available to provider. By Default, this module will be unchecked.
- To enable Mimecast navigate to following path: Home > System Configuration > Built-in Modules
To manage Mimecast accounts via MachPanel navigate to Path: Home > Service Director > Mimecast
. There are 2 sub menus in Mimecast menu.
- API Settings
- Here provider needs to provide API settings information obtained from Mimecast under tab MimeCast API Settings
- API setting in only available to provider super admin users.
There is a Technical Contact
tab in Mimecast API setting interface. In technical contacts provider can add contacts which he can use further in creating mimecast accounts. A mimecast account creation form needs a technical contact, which is filled through these technical contacts.
There is a Mimecast account listing interface which will list all the accounts created through MachPanel Mimecast account creation interface.
- Click Create Account to create a new Mimecast account. If you get any error, review this: http://kb.machsol.com/Knowledgebase/Article/55566
- Provider can also Edit and Delete accounts from Options column.
- There is an Export option for accounts as well, and provider can export a list of accounts to Excel file.
- Account will be created on mimecast and will also be saved in DB. When an account is created successfully on Mimecast, AccountCode is returned from Mimecast.
- During account creation, you need to give profile information. You can assign products of mimecast to account and need to assign a technical contact and also can provide umbrella accounts.
- Select Products and umberlla accounts.
- Select technical contact and Save configuration.