This article provides summary for how to change password in MachPanel under Active Directory Domain section.
This article applies to all MachPanel Builds.
Error MSG: "The user name or password is incorrect."
Error occurs due to a change in Service Account Password (usually MPAdmin). The error occurs while making any change to existing objects (users, contacts etc.) or while adding anything new to any organization using MachPanel.
- To change the password of Active Directory from MachPanel Interface, navigate to the following path: Home » Service Director » Active Directory » Active Directory Domains
- Now click on Edit link as shown in the snapshot below:
- Under Active Directory Domain Detail tab apply changed\new password for the Active directory and Save the changes.
Note: Do not forget to click on "Test Service" in order to ensure that new password is synced to all remote servers.
How to Change Credentials for a server groups such as "SP Farm Admin" account?
- Navigate to following path: Home > Service Director > SharePoint Hosting > Server Groups
- Click Edit in front of the Server Group.
- Update password for Service account as shown below: