This article provides the summary of Customer levels in MachPanel and their associated service plans.
Applies to all versions of MachPanel.
In MachPanel, there are three levels of customers.
3. End Customer
A Provider can:
1. Sell services to Resellers
2. Sell services to End Customers (act as a reseller itself)
A Reseller customer can:
1. Subscribe/buy services as Reseller and sell services to end customers under itself.
2. Subscribe/buy services as an End Customer (to manage their own services via MachPanel from the My Provider Section after login).
Set up End Customer directly under provider
Process to fulfill scenario 1:
1. Login as Provider >> Create End Customer Service Plan >> Create End Customer (or choose existing) and subscribe this End Customer on the End Customer Service Plan.
2. Login as End customer >> Manage Services.
Set up Reseller customer, so that it can sell services to its end customers i.e. have customers under it.
Process to fulfill scenario 2:
1. Login as provider >> Create Reseller Service Plan >> Create Reseller Customer (or choose existing) and subscribe this customer as reseller on the Reseller Service Plan.
2. Login as reseller customer >> Create End Customer Service Plan after login to reseller >> Create End customer as reseller and subscribe the new customer on the end customer plan under reseller.
3. Login as End Customer of reseller >> Manage Services
Note: For end customer under the reseller, only the service plans created by reseller for will be visible to the end customer.
Set up reseller customer, so that it can purchase services directly from provider and manage them as end customer through the same account.
Process to fulfill scenario 3:
1. Login as Provider >> Create End Customer Service Plan >> Create Reseller Customer (or choose existing) and subscribe this Reseller Customer to service (not as reseller) on the End customer service plan.
2. Login to Reseller Customer >> Manage Services (under the My Provider Section).
Customer, Reseller, Service Plans, Customer+service plan.