This article describes how is it possible to customize the MachPanel for resellers\customer. On the Reseller\customer URL, you can view Company name, Panel name and Logo on the logon page and inside of the control panel.
If an end customer of reseller, then the reseller decides what to make for his customers.
MachPanel all versions
MachPanel offers private labeling to Providers, white labeling of Resellers and End customers. If a provider customer, then provider has to setup their URL and Logo etc. If an end customer is of reseller, then the reseller decides what to make for his customers.
- First of all you have to setup URL in DNS that should point to MachPanel Server.
- In second step add Add Binding in IIS.
Select the SSL certificates if required.
third step Add address in MachPanel. (for provider its done via
Configuration studio), for reseller and end customer its done from
within panel. (White label tab).
is an option available to the provider to setup reseller's control
panel URL through an entry in the White Label Reseller section.Two things need to be done to accomplish reseller white labeling.
- The Reseller's URL needs to be setup and configured in IIS by the Provider . Host Names / Host Headers need to be added to the existing MachPanel website or a new website needs to be created in IIS (as explained above in second step). This site is mapped on same path that of MachPanel Control Panel website.
- Configure Reseller White Label Control Panel. Login as provider and navigate to: Home >> Reseller Customer >> Reseller Detail. Click on "White label" tab and then enter Resellers White label URL.
the reseller control panel, there is further option available to the
reseller to change their logo, company name and control panel name.
After login, a reseller can navigate to following path to modify the
company information: Home » System Configuration » Company Profile
same company name, panel name and logo appears on the logon page, when a
reseller End customer uses the reseller's URL to access the control
Note1: Please ensure to use "MachPanel_Web" as the web anonymous user and as Identity user on all MachPanel web sites. You will need to reset password for this user and then set this user on new sites as well as reset password in IIS for the existing "MachPanel Control Panel" website.
Provider can also white label his own customer by navigating to the following path: Home > Customer Manager > Customers
- Click Customer Name and select White Label tab.
- Check Enabled box and provide white label URL and setup their Company logo, company name and control panel name. The URL needs to be setup and configured in IIS by the Provider.
MachPanel does not care what URL is used. It will authenticate customer
based on credentials regardless of provider. If End customer is a provider's customer, then provider has to setup their URL and Logo etc. If an end customer is of reseller's, then the reseller decides URL for his customers.