RELNOTES:MachPanel 5.0 BUILD 10 Release Notes (May 14, 2014)
- Important Prerequisites
- Upgrade Instructions
- New Features/Improvements
- Resolved/Fixed Issues
- Known Issue
- MachPanel Control Server 4.9.21
- MachPanel Remote Server 4.9.21
Please follow the steps given below in sequence and execute instructions in the KB articles to complete the update:
- Update to Latest MachPanel
- Update to Latest MachPanel Remote Server
- Lync Voice call reporting
- Dynamics CRM 2013 Provisioning Enhancements
- Hyper-V 2012 R2 integration
- Authorize.Net CIM and PayPal Pro Payflow Edition PCI compliance integration
- SPAMExpert integration
- SEPA DD integration
- TransIP domain integration
- Commission based reseller; for more details review KB at http://kb.machsol.com/Knowledgebase/Article/53418
- Shared mailbox creation in exchange 2010 sp2 or higher.
- Email contact Enhancement: Made changes to contact creation editing Mail Contact external email addresses where they were allowed only once on the platform, because Exchange also treats them as internal references.
- Easy add-on creation/update using Mailbox template.
- Improvements in Assigning/UN-assigning Mailbox template.
- Improvements in Mailbox template Editing for Enterprise and Enterprise Plus types.
- Mailbox Language + Time Zone default Selection while adding new mailbox.
- Lync module Design and text enhancements
- Added SPLA report for Lync which is available to provider only
- Handled SPLA report in Schedule report emails as well.
- Enhanced Business Hours settings for Workflows just like Holiday Sets
- Lync work flow front-end design enhancement
- In non-hosted Lync (2013) ability to Allow/block federated domains is provided
- Done some Lync module Migration utility enhancements/improvements
- Added and improved Lync Usage Report
- Added option to specify Line URIs while adding Bulk users
- Enable existing Linked AD user in bulk
- Added option to Allow/Block Federated domains in bulk
- Improvements in SharePoint Usage Report
- Review checks in Management of SharePoint, SharePoint Host name and IIS bindings related to Commission Reseller
- Handle SSL via MachPanel for SharePoint vanity sites; Provider can Upload SSL certificate and set it on SharePoint IIS.
- Added: Move Virtual Machine option in provider menu so that provider can move VM between Hyper-V servers if needed. Option supported in Hyper-V 2012 only.
- Added an option "reset password” in VPS management.
- Hide Public/Private IP Section in VPS Add operation when quantity=zero
- VPS Subscription provision from Service and IP resource check.
- Pass encrypted login credential in URL.
- 4th level user enhancements.
- Sorting service queue by QID.
- Login screen to adjust layout depending on logo size; Log-in page enhancement.
- Introduced option to choose different types of add-on during add-on creation
- HelpDesk Enhancement: CC option Ticket reply at Customer Control Center.
- Date Created column is added in Usage reports.
- Suspend/Resume functionality review for Exchange, SharePoint, Lync and CRM.
- Alphabetically sorted locale dropdown in company profile
- Add random Installation Id to avoid duplicate Installation Id due to same VPS hardware resource Id's.
Resolved \ Fixed Issues
- Session time out Issue is fixed for IE 10; Page expires very often while using load balance environment
- TLD length restriction is enhanced
- Fixed issues with making payments at CCC
- OpenSRS name Server Issue is fixed.
- Disabled "Put on Hold" button once a subscription is cancelled
- Customer deletion issue is fixed
- Issue fixed where base plan is being selected instead of Add-on
- Hide dashboard Icon of disabled module
- Staff User Password length issue is fixed.
- Add/edit Mailbox-Public folder membership
- Build 4.9.21 hotfixes included in latest build
- Fixed issue where Help button isn't working in Google chrome.
- Fixed problems with Exchange Usage Report (Organization and Mailbox)
- Fixed problem where exchange mailbox got deleted by retrying same user creation from AD user section.
- Issue fixed with Editing Exchange Enabled user from AD section.
- Display issue fixed when French is selected as Local/Login language.
- Issue fixed with assigning UM Policy to customer/organization
- Fixed issue with Exchange mailbox database Assignment which lead to unavailability of database when creating new mailbox.
- Fixed problem with adding exchange plan with 0 Wireless Services activations
- Exchange-mailbox-mail flow settings issue
- Handle SPLA report via MachPanel provisioning service
- Company disclaimer issue is fixed
- Deleting Security Distribution List issue fixed
- Sync MachPanel with backend whenever management action is performed on a Distribution List by a Manager via Outlook
- Paging issue with Distribution list member listing
- Introduced easy selection of Distribution List Members from Left to Right selection box
- Mail contact Issue in imported /hosting exchange Organization.
- Migration issue with demo licenses is fixed: When MachPanel is registered with demo licenses then running exchange migration utility should display an error message “You are not allowed to use Migration utility under current licenses”.
- Progress bar isn't being updated when last Lync user is deleted
- BULK User Sign-in-Name concatenation issue is fixed.
- After bulk user operation user tab appears as empty
- UP/down option In Lync Group
- Selected Group disappeared on edit.
- Up/down Option at Queue for Selected groups, like it is Lync Control Panel
- Queue Edit issues are fixed
- Reseller Suspend/Resume functionality for Lync
- Adding \ editing Workflow is fixed, Redirection while error in editing Workflow
- Adding Linked user for Lync services, Adding bulk Lync (linked user/mailbox) users, Re-adding linked user, Lync Linked User UI issue are now fixed.
- Existing Ad users enabling For Lync via Bulk Operation is fixed (Lync hosting pack)
- Allow different SIP address while enabling existing AD user for Lync services
- Using Existing user's info to add new user
- Layout issue while adding bulk users
- Gray Out the password option in case of Linked user in Lync.
- Extension and URI check on in bulk user Creation,
- Lync users Tab UI Issue with operation
- Lync user deletion, adding Lync Bulk users are now fixed. When Linked Lync user is added, MachPanel did not refresh UI.
- App server FQDN is now optional.
- Creating Linked Lync user by providing Master account information only
- In Lync import, only import those users that are Lync enabled, currently it is importing all users.
- Check for room’s presence in Chat category in MachPanel DB before going to server
- Disabling Lync user-Don't allow to disable a user in use (in persistent chat category/room)
- Cannot modify Lync product in MachPanel, when policy is delete from backend
- Lync workflow- Holiday set selected at MachPanel isn't being selected at backend
- Adding\editing Chat Category, Selecting Chat Room creator, Adding/editing Chat Room all these issues are fixed.
- Removed Lync user (used in Persistent chat room (member, manager, presenter) and Chat category) being viewed in chat rooms.
- Adding/editing Contact-Mandatory field shown mandatory
- Cancel Lync hosting subscription Issue with Federated (allow/block) domain
- Issue is fixed with "Set as default” Previously it was adding duplicate record in Lync accounts for same Account.
- Editing UI issue with email account in Webhosting.
- Mail Enable Password Reset issue is resolved.
- Mail enable version update in MP
- Using Hosting product we can create product for Hosting, SSL and Dedicated hosting. Un-check and Hide DNS only for SSL and Dedicated product case in Add/edit product.
- Reseller plan-dedicated hosting product is listing in dropdown
- Ease of use - web hosting subscription
- Creating Web hosting plan on RCC when the reseller in question isn't subscribed to web hosting
- Global search enhancement to specific fields
- WebStat Error is fixed at PCC and CCC.
- Domain name add-on button is removed.
- Payment Group issue at domain name product is fixed; adding new TLD into Domain Name Product we select all the payment group and Finish but on editing it was showing only three payment group/Currency.
- Wireless Activation/management UI CSS issue; MachPanel does load CSS correctly for wireless Activation/management UI
- Blackberry resource field grayed out issue
- Error handling for add Mobile device Policy already exists
- * With non-mandatory field in mobile device policy
- Reseller VPS Subscription as End customer Issue is fixed
- Unable to remove IP pool
- Hide Cluster name field when Standalone Option is selected.
- CRM error in group actions is fixed in both client and provider/reseller side
- ADSync Enhancement and Fixed\resolved issues:
Note: To upgrade ADSync utility to latest version 1.1, please review the following KB article: http://kb.machsol.com/Knowledgebase/Article/53417
- Enhancement in ADSync Tool: Sync using Customer's Contact in MachPanel as well as the customer itself.
- ADSync Enabled user (with CAPS UPN) issue is fixed.
- ADSync License Handling.
- Proxy Addresses attributes Sync via ADSync
- ADSync should not halt or stop processing rest of data if change password fails for one of users
An error message is shown in windows event viewer as below:
.NET Runtime version 2.0.50727.4247 - Fatal Execution Engine Error (000007FEF97227FA) (80131506)
application w3wp.exe, version 7.0.6002.18005, time stamp 0x49e03238,
faulting module mscorwks.dll, version 2.0.50727.4247, time stamp
0x5265c61f, exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x00000000006c4b89,
process id 0x%9, application start time 0x%10.
To resolve this issue, please follow the following KB article: http://kb.machsol.com/Knowledgebase/Article/50305
Add Your Comments
Last Modified:Thursday, May 22, 2014
Last Modified By: mudesira.munir
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote
Article has been viewed 12,292 times.