RELNOTES:MachPanel 4.9 BUILD 20 Release Notes (October 9, 2013)
- Important Prerequisites
- Upgrade Instructions
- New Features/Improvements
- Resolved/Fixed Issues
- Known Issue
- MachPanel Control Server 4.8.19
- MachPanel Remote Server 4.8.19
Please follow the steps given below in sequence and execute instructions in the KB articles to complete the update:
- Update to Latest MachPanel
- Update to Latest MachPanel Remote Server
- SharePoint Foundation 2013 Feature Pack handling
- MundiPagg Payment Gateway integration
- Hyper-V Cluster support for Hyper-V 2012
- Response Groups Management for Lync: Provider and Customers have option to add and manage Response Groups, Queues, Hunt Workflows and IVRs Workflows. See the KB article for more details: http://kb.machsol.com/Knowledgebase/Article/51373
- Hyper-V reseller handling: VPS Reseller module functionality implemented.
- Add Notes (comments) on a ticket.
- Log On as Service rights on remote server: Give service user these rights on a Remote server automatically when new remote server is added and configured in MachPanel.
- Removed Add new License box in Enterprise and Remote license screen as all licenses are assigned automatically by the license Server.
Customer level custom notification: Detect from cookie if it is a customer, Employee etc. and show appropriate notice.
- Give selection option to show notice to selected customers/resellers only.
- Mailbox Template: Provider can add templates for Exchange Mailboxes and specify values like SPLA type, Storage Quota and assign the templates to customers who can then apply them to their mailboxes.
- BlackBerry 10 integration for different devices.
- Configurable IT Policy settings for Customer and Reseller.
- Shut down functionality is added to the VPS management Section that will shut down the VPS properly.
- Added support for Live/Quick migration over cluster Hyper-V 2012.
- Public, Private NIC support in Hyper-V
- Discovery service port set to port 80 while adding server to CRM server Group instead of 5555.
- Allow to Enter "Space" in CRM Display name.
- Show Linked mailbox to enable it for Lync service.
- Improved look and feel of the Lync plan and subscriptions-sync button
- Linked Lync user creation
- Added Group Actions tab/menu under Service Director > Lync Hosting.
- Ability to add Extension Numbers/Private Lines for Enterprise Voice users.
- Control panel language gets changed randomly during operation.
- Global Search should work on pressing “Enter" after specifying some value in text box.
- Remove AD user Tab from Domains Section
- Inconsistent invoice template: While using IE 10 the issue of inconsistency with invoice template is now fixed.
- IP lock-down policy for reseller: Provider is now able to log in into Reseller Panel and can bypass IP Lock-Down Policy.
- Sync Mailbox Type on "Sync data from back end" operation.
- Show object being deleted while deleting member from distribution list.
- Fixed problem with Mailbox deletion and recreation of same mailbox with same data in Exchange 2010 Hosted mode.
- Fixed problem with editing display name for Linked Mailbox.
- Problem fixed for error while clicking Advanced Tab for any mailbox, when msExchUserCulture property had multiple values.
- Fixed problem with SPLA type where "Unified messaging is allowed" was getting selected in standard/standard plus type as well (in case of add-on) whereas it should have been just in case of Enterprise and enterprise plus only.
- Distribution list paging issue is now fixed.
- Issue fixed with Duplicate UPN on editing SharePoint User.
- Issue fixed with assignment of "Is Site Admin" role during Bulk user creation
- Removed white space at start and end of web application ID: Trimmed the white space at beginning and end of Web application ID.
- Hyper-v Setup should not accept "/": Image path should not Accept "/".
filters disappeared when click on “back to list" link.
- Duplicate UPN issue on editing CRM User is now fixed.
- CRM import - "Disabled" users were being imported as "Enabled".
- Issue is now fixed with Duplicate UPN name on editing Lync User.
- Hide Password Change option from ADSync enabled users at CCC.