This article provides a summary for SPAMExpert configuration in MachPanel. SpamExperts integration is already built into MachPanel and is very simple to use. All you need is an Account with SpamExperts and you will be able to automatically add/set up your domains into SpamExperts system and manage them.
This article applies to MachPanel Build v5.3.10 and above.
Please follow the steps to Configuring SPAM Filtration in MachPanel as mentioned below and use SpamFilters in Exchange along with their user interfaces.
- To configure SPAM filter provider navigate to: Home » Service Director » Exchange Hosting » SPAM Filters
- Enable SPAM filtration for required number of domains under Resources tab of a subscription and option to "Auto-enable SPAM filtering on organization creation.":
- Enable Handle DNS from Exchange servers. Navigate to the following path: Home » Service Director » Exchange Hosting » Exchange Server Groups. Please review following KB article for more details on DNS handling:
- Now navigate to the Service Management section: Home » Service Director » Exchange Hosting » Exchange Accounts » Manage Service. Click on SPAM filters tab, Click on Add SPAM Filter Domain\Alias(es) button to add new domain, and provide required details as shown in snapshot below:
- Clicking on "Manage Domain" you get taken to the management interface at SPamExperts: