This article provides you information about how to configure MachPanel KeyCloak SSO Authentication in MachPanel.
Applies to MachPanel v7.2.11 and above.
KeyCloak Single-Sign On Overview
KeyCloak is an Open Source Identity and Access Management. It is used to Add authentication to applications and secure services with minimum effort.
Users authenticate with KeyCloak rather than individual applications. This means that your applications don't have to deal with login forms, authenticating users, and storing users. Once logged-in to KeyCloak, users don't have to login again to access a different application.This also applied to logout. KeyCloak provides single-sign out, which means users only have to logout once to be logged-out of all applications that use KeyCloak.
Integrating KeyCloak SSO with MachPanel
- Unzip the Package.
- Open CMD and navigate to folder containing Package.
- Browse https://IP.of.KeyCloak.Machine:8080 (Replace "IP.of.KeyCloak.Machine" with the IP of KeyCloak Server
- Create Admin user for Master Realm. Like Username: Admin Password: Admin
- Login via Admin User.
Step 2: (If you already have Realm available then Skip this step and move to Next Step)
- Create New Realm. Do not use Master Realm
Step 3: (If you already have Federation Configured then Skip this step and move to Next Step)
- Import Users from Active Directory