This article describers how to Integrate Domain Registrars (Enom).
This article applies to MachPanel all build versions
Integrate Domain Registrars:
Control Panel Supports automated domain registration, renewal, and
transfers with supported domain providers. To view the list of available hosting panel providers, navigate to: Home » System Configuration » Providers » Domain Registrars
Currently following domain
providers are supported:
- DirectI(Logic Boxes)
- DK Hostmaster Registry
- Offline Domain Registrar
- RRPproxy EPP
- SIDN EPP
*Note: You can also check the Connectivity of Integrated Domain Registrar
- Click on the Configure link and follow the instructions below: In this KB we are using ENOM as an example.
- Provider: Friendly name for this provider. No need to change this field.
- Enable eNom: Select NO only if you want to disable the registrar. This will result in removal of TLDs assigned to this registrar from order forms and prevents system from renewing these TLDs.
- Enable Test Mode: Select YES if you want to perform test domain registrations.
- Allow Transfer: Will you allow domain transfer? Select Yes.
- Allow Change Contact Info: Will you allow user to change domain contact info? Select Yes.
- Parked Domain Name Servers: Select the name servers assigned by default to domain registrations.
- Allow Register Name Server: Will you allow to register child name servers? If selected Yes, customer can register child name servers using customer control panel.
- Admin Contact: Check Use Customer Profile Data if you want to use customer's profile for admin contact of newly registered domains, otherwise enter the information in the fields given.
- Technical Contact: Check Use Customer Profile Data if you want to use customer's profile for admin contact of newly registered domains, otherwise enter the information in the fields given.
- Billing Contact: Check Use Customer Profile Data if you want to use customer's profile for admin contact of newly registered domains, otherwise enter the information in the fields given.
Important: eNom TEST and LIVE servers are restricted by IP. You must contact eNom support, provider them your IP and request to allow it for TEST/LIVE API calls.
To do this:
- Log into your eNom reseller account, click on left menu option Help then, eNom Support Center link.
- Click the request help feature from Support Center tool.
- Send your login name and the IP address you want added to the live environment.
- You will receive a confirmation email with the case assigned.
- eNom will reply back via the assigned case when it's completed.
Selling/Provisioning of Domain Name Products:
You can sell Domain Names either via Offline Order Form (MachPanel) or via E- commerce (Online Store)
- Sell Domain Name via Offline Order Form (MachPanel)
- Select Order Type, select TLD you created with the Enom registrar, provide VAT number and click Shopping cart as shown below:
- Provide payment information for domain name product. Click Save when done.
- You will land on Service Queue page where you can finally RUN the product. Or it will provision automatically.
- Click Control to manual Configure settings for example NS etc.
- Under Home >> Customer Manage >> Customers. Click on Customer Number and select Subscription tab. You will see the Domain Name product there.
- Sell Domain Name via E- commerce (Online Store)
- Once the order form is set up, you will see Launch Store link. Click on the link to launch the newly configu