This article provide a summary for Creating and Provisioning Miscellaneous Products in MachPanel.
This article applies to MachPanel build version 6 and above
Creating Miscellaneous Products
Miscellaneous Product support feature allows you to add non hosting
product which you only want to track for billing purposes. It can be any
service or product which your company is offering to its clients. You
will be able to take orders and do Billing, the Processing will be handled manually as well as automatically via MachPanel.
- To create a new service plan, navigate to the path: Home >> Service Plans and select Misc.Products.
- Click on Add New Product button from Customer Product Listing tab as shown in the snapshot below:
- Fill the form under Basic Info tab by selecting Product type, Product name & comments etc.
- You can also restrict the use of a specific service plan by setting it as Inactive.
You can select from the drop down list other options such as Domain and Add-ons association.
- You can also Enable /Disable product for Commission based resellers
- Process this product automatically:
If checked, the misc product will be run automatically and you
will NOT have to Run manually from Service Queue. Recommended for
product that does not involve any manual setup.
- Provide Product comments with style and font. After that click on Next button.
Select Payment Cycles and Payment Groups and click on Next button to proceed.
Set a price for your product plan. Click on Next button when done.
You can also upgrade\downgrade your existing product. See the following
KB article for How to Upgrading a service plan, resources, creating and
You can associate add-ons in this step if any. See our KB article for How to create and provision an Add-on.
Click on Finish button to add a new product.
Provisioning/Selling of Misc. Products
- Navigate to Home » Customer Manager » Customers and then click on Subscribe Service for the customer you want to subscribe a new service.
- Select the Billing currency which you selected while creating the service plan.
- Select Misc. Product as shown below:
- On the next page fill
the required information and select the service plan from drop-down menu
against Package and then click on Shopping Cart.
- On review page click on Next
- Fill out the payment method and click on "Generate"
against Transaction ID if the billing method is used from MachPanel
also. Select the Payment method from the dropdown menu against Payment
method. You can write order comments and billing comments also for new
- You can also choose Payment later option. Click on Save to save the new order.
- Once the order has been saved it will go to the "Service Queue" for execution. You can see it's status as In-Q instead of Manual.