This article describes the MachPanel SEPA & PayiBAN account settings and SEPA Flow including Payment gateway configuration, e-Mandates and Direct Debit.
This article applies to MachPanel build v6.3.12 and above.
SEPA tenant and PayiBAN account settings:
- SEPA payment method only works with EURO.
- Provider/Owner must have tenant account for PayiBAN. Merchant must be added and API keys must be generated in tenant before proceeding.
- Tenant must be linked with “https://www.payiban.com/login/” portal.
- To get PayiBAN API settings, navigate to “General -> API en plugin”
SEPA as Payment Gateway Configuration in MachPanel:
- Add new HTML type payment gateway “PayiBAN SEPA Direct Debit”.
- In payment groups show this payment gateway only if currency is EURO, else this gateway will be hidden from both primary/secondary payment gateway’s DDL.
- SEPA API settings will be saved in payment gateways table as well as in corresponding columns in system settings table. Following API settings are required for SEPA gateway:
- Gateway Name
- Enabled/Disabled [DDL]
- Test Mode [DDL]
- Tenant API Key [TB]
- Tenant REST API URL [TB]
- PayiBAN API User Name [TB]
- PayiBAN API Password [TB]
- PayiBAN Client ID [TB]
- Merchant BIC [TB]
- Merchant IBAN [TB]
- Direct Debit Collector ID [TB]
Add new e-Mandate flow in MachPanel:
- If SEPA is enabled, new menu link “Home > Billing Manager > SEPA” appears. From where PCC/RCC can see their customer’s e-Mandates and can manage payments for their customers.
- Resellers and end customers can create new e-Mandate for payments after login into their panel.
- From RCC “Home > My Provider > Billing Information > SEPA”, reseller can initiate new e-Mandate requests.
- From CCC “Home > Billing Information > SEPA”, customers can initiate new e-Mandate requests.
- One e-Mandate can be marked as by default for manual and recurring payments.
- Add New Mandate UI: (maximum amount will be by default set to unlimited 0. Customer will just select his bank.)
- Bank [DDL]
- IBAN [TB]
- BIC [TB]
- On clicking save, customer will be redirected to his corresponding bank interface to complete rest of the process. In response mandate is added and marked as pending in database as mandate activation takes some time at backend.
- MachPanel billing service will continuously monitor pending mandate’s status and when mandate is activated at PayiBAN, billing service will automatically update its status as active into MachPanel database.
e-Mandate and Payments (Direct Debit) handling Steps at PayiBAN end:
- When new e-Mandate request is successfully initiated, PayiBAN automated service will process new mandate request (By Elio, service will take minimum 10 minutes to auto process) and mandate will be mark as activated.
- Once mandate is activated it will be listed in “CRM > Machtigingen (Mandates) > lopend (ongoing)”:
- For each mandate there will be option above this listing to create Direct Debit for this mandate.
- When direct debit is successfully created new entry will be shown in “CRM > incasso’s (Direct Debit)” as:
- Above each entry there is a button “SEPA bestand”, by clicking this button SPEA batch file is created and download link is given on same interface.