1. Important Prerequisites
MachPanel Control Server 6.2.10 or earlier
MachPanel Remote Server 6.2.10 or earlier
NOTE 1: Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5.2 is mandatory and
must be installed. This is not the same as .Net 4.5 under windows in
features. This version of the .NET Framework runs side-by-side with the
.NETFramework 3.5 SP1 and earlier versions, but performs an in-place
update for the .NET Framework 4, .NET Framework 4.5 and .NET Framework
Please download and install from link below:
NOTE 2: The
customers using CSP module for O365 management and billing must install
AzureAD module on control server, please install by running command on
MachPanel Control server Powershell:
Install-Module -Name AzureAD -RequiredVersion 220.127.116.11
2. Upgrade Instructions
Please follow the steps given below in sequence and execute instructions in the KB articles to complete the update:
Update to Latest MachPanel
Update to Latest MachPanel Remote Server
3. Major Enhancements
4. Improvements / New Features
- Enhancement: Do not allow to remove a PGID when a subscription is created on it
- Enhancement: Added option to recover Deleted Tickets and permanent delete tickets automatically.
- Enhancement: Threads manager menu link is hidden from resellers.
- Enhancement: DigiCert Section will be hidden from Reseller/Customer when SSL module is off.
- Enhancement: Pre-paid/Post-paid reseller type labels are populated as configured in reseller settings.
- Enhancement: Updated line item display in invoice template.
- Enhancement: Permissions are added to access template to allow/restrict customer to perform bulk operation (disable/enable, logging hours).
- Enhancement: Staff can now login into MP with associate AD user and Role is assigned automatically on base Security Group (associated with Role).
- Enhancement: Active Directory Password Settings Containers
- Enhancement: Added new columns in Exchange SPLA Reporting
- Enhancement: Shared Mailbox added in Disclaimer.
- Enhancement: Optimized Exchange background tasks.
- Enhancement: SharePoint Online module is updated.
- Enhancement: Added Teams management in O365.
- Enhancement: Hyphen (-) is allowed in SIP address Add/Edit for workflows and Users.
- Enhancement: Contact handling automation
In link below you will find the updated WHMCS integration package (WHMCS_Updated5thJuly2019.zip) in which support for contact create, update, delete and change password are added. Your panel should be on build v6.2.10 or later
existing customers using WHMCS, only replace ‘hooks.php’ or ‘mp_hooks.php’ from
the contents of Zip file.
5. Resolved / Fixed Issues
General (Billing, SSL, HelpDesk):
- Issue Fixed: Estimated Usage Report shows all Customers at CCC (Customer Control Center).
- Issue Fixed: When using Azure Login with Chrome browser.
- Issue Fixed: Wrong SPLA text in Export Mailbox Usage Report in API.
- Issue Fixed: Invoice amount is wrong on updating Subscription quantity when using Avalara.
- Issue Fixed: Additional domain added in AD module disappears from list.
- Issue Fixed: Add RBAC is visible to Customer when no RBAC policy created by Provider for a Customer or Reseller. Add RBAC is available to Provider only.
- Issue Fixed: Object Variable or With Block variable not set in Mailbox mail-flow management.
- Issue Fixed: CSP permission issue.
- Issue Fixed: Addons sold with O365 Offer are not getting processed correctly in O365 order processing.
- Issue Fixed: Error in getting Microsoft agreement due to new Customer Agreement type added.
- Issue Fixed: Error in LyncUserEdit
- Issue Fixed: While adding AD user with Skype for Business service enabled, setup email input was mistakenly being set as user’s email.
- Issue Fixed: Error in Skype4B Conference call report: 'System.Data.DataRowView' does not contain a property with the name 'StartTimeUTC'.
- Issue Fixed: Load balance settings in web-hosting is not working as desired.
- Issue Fixed: Errors with WHMCS Import Wizard
6. Known Issues