This article provides a summary on how to Enable Audit and Export Audit logs to Mailbox(es).
This article applies to MachPanel build v6 and later.
Enable Audit on Mailbox(es)
- Navigate to the following path: Home > Service Director > Exchange Hosting > Exchange Accounts
- Click Manage link in front of the organization.
- Select Mailboxes tab and click Group Actions as shown below:
- Select Mailboxes and Enable Audit as shown below:
Export Mailbox Audit Log
Navigate to following path: Home > Service Director > Exchange Hosting > Auditing
Under Export Mailbox Audit Log select following:
- Select Organization: Select Exchange organization from dropdown.
- Search for Access by: All Non Owners, Administrators and delegated users, Administrators
- Send Report to: Select Mailboxes
- Click Export when done.
Export Admin Audit Logs:
Similarly you can Export Admin Audit logs to a provided email address.