1. Important Prerequisites
MachPanel Control Server 6.1.30 or earlier
MachPanel Remote Server 6.1.30 or earlier
NOTE: Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5.2 is mandatory and
must be installed. This is not the same as .Net 4.5 under windows in
features. This version of the .NET Framework runs side-by-side with the
.NETFramework 3.5 SP1 and earlier versions, but performs an in-place
update for the .NET Framework 4, .NET Framework 4.5 and .NET Framework
Please download and install from link below:
2. Upgrade Instructions
Please follow the steps given below in sequence and execute instructions in the KB articles to complete the update:
Update to Latest MachPanel
Update to Latest MachPanel Remote Server
3. Major Enhancements
4. Improvements \ New Features
- Payment Groups with active subscriptions, cannot be removed.
- Plesk integration to place new orders (new resellers\customers with new subscriptions).
- Handle Plesk import, to import existing Clients, Resellers, and domains from Plesk to MachPanel.
- Automated Contact handling in WHMCS (WHMCS contact create, update, delete and change password actions linked with MachPanel)
- Email failure reason\logs added when the Mail was not sent.
- Enable\Disable 2FA for specific customer
- Suspend\Resume customer subscriptions when its corresponding reseller Subscription is suspended/resumed.
- Search Filter is updated in product listings.
- Export Exchange Permissions for Organization Added.
- Added Subscriptions Billing Report
- Added Email functionality (To send notification emails to resellers and\or customers)
- Added Exchange Mailbox Storage report.
- Added Exchange Database report.
- Added Exchange server volume report.
- "In-Place hold" feature cannot be managed for mailboxes which do not have Enterprise OR Enterprise Plus SPLA type.
- Create folder permission is allocated to Exchange Org SG in "Create new Organization" and "Fix Security Group permission" operations.
- Added Export Exchange Permissions for Organization .
- New interface is added to list Trial Subscription listing and email notification.
- New interface is added to convert Trial subscription to Regular Subscription
- Added Subscription Reconciliation Feature
- Added Accumulative report of CSP licenses (used out of total)
- Secure Application Model for CSP integration. See details: https://kb.machsol.com/Knowledgebase/55612/CSP-Secure-Application-Model
- Contacts can be modified from both Exchange and Skype for Business management.
- Added new variable "SipSignInAddress" variable in Lync user setup template
- While Adding\Updating Logon Hours templates can be assigned to Customers.
- Logon Hours template can be cloned.
- _ is now allowed in Domain Administrator Login
- Allowed customer to perform bulk operation (disable\enable, login hours) via permission template.
- Added Authenticate and auto add and change role for provider staff users from AD.
- Added Active Directory Password Settings Containers support in AD organization listing.
- In AD organization listing all operation buttons are converted into Links, so that one can open each link in new window.
- Added Management to assign window’s licenses to VM.
- Added bandwidth Hint\info Link in Resource tab
5. Resolved \ Fixed Issues
- Fixed: Avalara Tax integration issue
- Fixed: All "Status" are on failed, also the "sent" one
- Fixed: SSL accounts visible to every customer (disabled in built modules)
- Fixed: Estimated Usage Report shows all Customers in customer side.
- Fixed: Errors with WHMCS Import Wizard. WHMCS to MachPanel mapping script updated to clear garbage records from mapping table.
- Fixed: Issue with Azure Login
- Fixed: Load balance settings in webhosting is not working as desired.
- Fixed: Error in LyncUserEdit
6. Known Issues
- Old CSP Integration will stop working and customers will need to use Secure Application Model for CSP.