This article provide detail how to integrate payment gateway "PayStack" in MachPanel.
This article applies to MachPanel build 6.0 and above.
Configuration of "PayStack":
- To configure PayStack as your payment gateway navigate to the following path: Home » System Configurations » Providers » Payment Gateways.
- Click on the Configure link and follow the instructions below:
- Provider: Shows the name of provider you are configuring. Not editable.
- Enabled: Select NO only if you want to disable the payment gateway. This will prevent system from charging bills through this gateway.
- Enable Test mode: Enable the option for testing mode.
- Secret key: Provide the Secret key.
- Public key: Provide the Public key for configuration.
- Text to show if selected: Type necessary text.
- Customer will login into their panel and go to Pay Bills interface. By clicking on Make payment button customer will be redirected to PayStack interfaces:
- Customer will be automatically redirected back to Pay bills interface of MachPanel after interaction with payment gateway.
Adding Payment Group
- After Configuring PayStack, you have to Integrate it in Payment Groups from the following path: Home » System Configuration » Billing Configuration » Payment Groups