This article provides summary on CSP Service Plan Creation and Provisioning of CSP Tenant or how to subscribe a CSP service.
This article applies to MachPanel build 6.2.10 and above.
Steps highlighted on link below should already be completed related to Adding/configuring CSP Profile:
Once Profile is added and Tested with success. Its time to Add a Service Plan. You can add Service Plans for Reseller or End Customers.
To add Microsoft CSP Product / Service plan for End Customer, follow the navigation as per image below:
Choose correct O365 Partner Profile, Country and locale.
- If you want to "Linked with local organizations" & "Handle DNS" Enable both section..
- Sync Offers/Addons from O365 if not listed all, Enable Offers
and Add-ons as per requirement, click Next & complete the plan.
If following Error appears on clicking Next after Offer tab in CSP service plan. We apologize for the inconvenience, but the system has encountered an error.
"Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object"
Update web.config appSettings section as below: Default Path: C:\Program Files\MachSol\MachPanel Control Server
Go to customers section and click Subscribe Service,then choose Microsoft CSP Service.
You will be presented with screen below to input details for new subscription:
A. For New Tenant make sure Domain Name is Valid & active.
B. For Existing Tenants, Review following KB:
- Select Offers/Addons, Quantity & check out to process the order.
Once you go through all the steps and save the order, it goes to service queue.
- Process the order from Service Queue, If you get below error in verifying domain name, it means the domain name is not valid and you need to ensure its validity because only a valid domain can be provisioned for CSP:
- Error in validating domain prefix from office 365. Details: AADSTS70002: Error validating credentials. AADSTS50126: Invalid username or password Trace ID: 51fa60bd-67ba-4037-ab8e-53fb5da53b00 Correlation ID: 3725c48e-0722-4f16-ac2f-0ee8dcfaf042 Timestamp: 2017-07-05 11:32:59Z
- If you get Error for add txt record:
- Error in O365 subscription setup, Details: Please add txt record for tenant primary domain 'domainname.com' in DNS server as follows: Text = 'MS=ms94665460', Ttl= '3600' and then try again in few minutes.
- Please note that this is actually a requirement from Office 365 itself where it requires you to add a TXT record in DNS:
- MachPanel just uses a TXT Record to verify that you own this domain.
- Add the listed TXT record to your domain using the appropriate set of DNS tools. Following image shows that the TXT record @ with a value of MS=ms94665460 with a time to live (TTL) of 3600 should be added to the domain. The value of this TXT record will be different each time you provision a new subscription.
For Skype for Business subscriptions, similar DNS configuration is needed as explained in KB link below: