This article provides you information regarding the Installation of ADSync.
Applies to ADSync V 4.0/4.1/4.2 and 4.3.
- ADSync latest version is 4.3.
- Latest MachPanel build v6.3.12 supports latest ADSync v4.3.
Yes: You must Reboot ALL Domain Controllers (Primary and Additional) where ADSync tool is installed at least once.
ADSync is a utility consisting of multiple components used to
synchronize local active directory objects with Hosted/Cloud Active
Directory objects. ADSync utility v4.3 will sync Multiple OU's in a client\local AD with Hosted OU.
Types of object(s) which are currently synchronized.
The data fields which are being synchronized through this utility for User Accounts are:
- proxyAddresses ‘[EUM addresses Only]’
The data fields which are being synchronized through this utility for Groups are:
- Display Name
There are two different installations:
- Primary Domain Controller
- Additional Domain Controller.
This installer contains both the utilities and asks you for installation type during setup.
Note: You must install ADSync tool on your Primary Domain Controller and on all of the Additional Domain Controllers. 1st install ADSync and configure it on Primary Domain Controller and follow instructions below for Additional Domain Controller(s)
- Install .Net Framework 3.5 features as shown below:
- This utility requires Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 to work, it is installed if not already present on the server. Please click Install button to start download and installation of Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 on this machine.
- After pre-requisite verification and installation, installer will start setup for AD Sync utility. Click Next to start the setup.
- Select installation folder.
- Review Settings. Click Next to Install.
- After installation finish a screen will appears and
ADSync Configuration Studio will open; if installation is for Primary
ADSync is a separate module and costs may apply. Kindly contact sales
for further information.