This article provides information about upgrading a service plan, resources, creating and selling add-ons.
This article applies to MachPanel v5.6.44 and above.
This article uses Exchange Product as an example. You can upgrade your service plans, resources for an existing subscription, create and sell add-ons for all the MachPanel Enterprise products in a similar pattern. You have following three options to change the resources:
- By creating then selling an add-on to add more resources to existing subscription such as additional Mailbox storage, additional User Mailbox, Shared Mailbox or Resource Mailbox.
- By Creating more service plans and setting the option to Upgrade/Downgrade existing subscription.
- By directly modifying the resources of sold subscription.
- By modifying the resources of Service Plan having selected the option "Sync Sold Plan Resources:".
- Navigate to the following path: Home >> Service Plans >> Exchange Hosting Products. And then click on Add New Add-on button under Add-on Management tab. See the snapshot below:
- Type the name for the add-on (name it in such a way that you can distinguish what package sells when you are selling it).
- Select Template of the Addon, For e.g Mailbox Storage, User\Linked Mailbox, Shared Mailbox or Resource Mailbox.
- Provide your resources as per requirement. select payment cycles, payment groups, set up the price for add-on. t
- Associate it to your particular service plan or package. See the snapshot below:
- Click on Finish button when done.
- When selling an Add-on to a customer you can provide Add-on information as per requirement. See the snapshot below:
- Navigate to the following path: Home >> Service Plans >> Exchange Hosting Products. And then click on Add New Product button under Reseller\Customer Product Listing tab. See the snapshot below:
- Type the name for the package (name it in such a way that you can distinguish what package sells when you are selling it).
- Provide your resources as per requirement. Select payment cycles, payment groups, set up the price for service plan and select your package for upgrade to your particular service plan or package. See the snapshot below:
- Associate add-on (if any). Click on Finish button when done.
- Now go to the existing subscription for which you want to upgrade, click on Upgrade button and then run it from the service queue. It will be added to your existing resources.
- This will update only the desired subscription resources.
- Navigate to the path: Home >> Service Director >> Exchange Hosting >> Accounts and click on the subscription name for which you want to upgrade your resources.
- And then click on Edit Resources button under Resources tab as shown in the snapshot below. In Latest build you can edit resources of User\Linked Mailboxes and Resources\Shared Mailboxes separately
- Fill in your resources as per requirement and then save it.
- This will update all subscription subscribed on the service plan being updated. Also, all future services subscribed for this plan will have new resources.
- Navigate to the path: Home > Service Plans > Exchange > Edit Product and click on Edit for the Service Plan name for which you want to upgrade your resources.
- Under the Basic Info tab, check the option "Sync sold plan resources:".
- Go to Resources Tab and update your desired resource.
- Hit Save / Finish Button and you are all set.
- Navigate to your subscription and you will notice that resources have been synced as per the updated service plan.
Please follow these KB articles for further reference:
- How To Create And Provision An Addon
- Exchange Mailbox Storage Addon Creation
- Exchange Additional (User\Linked\Shared\Resource) Mailbox Add-on Creation