This article provides 6.5.25 HF1 and information about how to apply this fix on your servers.
This article applies to MachPanel v6.5.25
Prior to performing any update take backup of your MachPanel Database and files from Control and Remote servers. See below Kb article for more details on how to take backup. http://kb.machsol.com/Knowledgebase/Article/50248
MachPanel Control Panel and all MachPanel Remote Servers need to be on Build v6.5.25 and then Hot-fix can be applied.
Please follow the steps given below in sequence and execute instructions in the KB articles to complete the update:
Update to Latest MachPanel
Update to Latest MachPanel Remote Server
Latest Issues Fixed
Build: 6.5.25 HF1 Updated: March 1, 2022
- Fixed: Order form issue where existing domain input is not shown when Domain sale is not allowed.
- Fixed: Offers selection is not retaining in O365 package.
- Fixed: Disk type is not getting selected when single VM subscription is provisioned.
- Fixed: Paypal processing error when other than en-US locale is used.
- Fixed: Error in email when Paypal is used for invoice payment.
- Fixed: Hyper-V import, Single VM IP pool selection issue.
- Fixed: Hyper-V home page errors when other than en-US locale is used.
- Fixed: Journaling handling updated to solve Recipient and Sender email addresses confusion.
- Fixed: Advanced DB tab not listing servers in all DAGs.
- Fixed: Page breaks (Exchange Distribution list management).
- Added Dynamic Distribution List Members listing in Exchange Module.
- Added billing email setting for sending billing related emails to other then customer primary and secondary address.
- Fixed: Error "Field with * is required" when edit Add-on resource tab in Exchange Hosting
- Fixed error in PST export job processing when PST job is not created at backend.
- EmployeeId handling is updatedin service, please note it may take few hours to update correct EmployeeId in db.
- Cyrillic characters support added in domainname/email.
- Support for Windows 2022 added in Hyper-V module.
- Go to MachPanel configuration studio.
- Shut down all the MachPanel services and also exit the
configuration studio. Make sure no instance to MachPanel Configuration
Studio is running under any user.
- Download the hotfix HF.zip file from the link at bottom of this page.
- Stop IIS Admin Service, please make sure that all the
services are STOPPED from MachPanel Configuration Studio. Verify from
"Task Manager" that the following services are not running.
- MachSol.MachPanel Provisioning Service.
- MachPanel Billing Service.
- MachPanel Helpdesk Service.
- MachPanel Network Service.
- MachPanel License Service.
- MachPanel O365 Service.
- Replace files from MachPanel folder on MachPanel control server (Path: C:\Program Files\MachSol\MachPanel Control Server) and Replace files from Remote server folder of hotfix folder on MachPanel remote server (C:\Program Files\MachSol\MachPanel Remote Server) keeping the folder hierarchy same as it is in hotfix. (you should get message to overwrite files, if not you are not doing it right).
- Execute script.txt from zip file on MachPanel_Db after
logging in to SQL management studio as MachPanel_Db user. Password
can be obtained from connection string in registry of MachPanel
- Once all files are replaced properly from hotfix folder Restart all services related to MachPanel on Control as well as Remote Servers.
Note: Please Unblock the files before replacing in installation directory if the downloaded Zip folder is blocked.