This article provides 6.2.10 HF5 and information about how to apply this fix on your servers.
This article applies to MachPanel v6.2.10.
- MachPanel Control Panel and all MachPanel Remote Servers need to be on Build v6.2.10 and then Hot-fix can be applied.
- Please follow the steps given below in sequence and execute instructions in the KB articles to complete the update:
- Update to Latest MachPanel
- Update to Latest MachPanel Remote Server
Latest Issues Fixed
Build: 6.2.10 HF5
Updated: November 15, 2019
1. Fixed wrong SPLA text in Export Mailbox Usage Report in API.
2. Fixed error in getting MicroSoft agreement due to new Customer Agreement type added.
3. Fixed Add RBAC is visible to Customer when no RBAC policy created by Provider for a Customer or Reseller. Add RBAC is available to Provider only.
4. Fixed Object Variable or With Block variable not set in Mailbox mailflow management.
5. Fixed invoice amount is wrong on updating Subscription quantity when using Avalara.
6. Hyphen (-) is allowed in SIP address Add/Edit for workflows and Users.
7. Hidden DigiCert Section when SSL module is off.
8. Pre-paid/Post-paid reseller type labels are populated as configured in reseller settings.
9. Fixed issue, While adding AD user with Skype for Business service enabled, setup email input was mistakenly being set as user’s email.
10. Threads manager menu link is hidden from resellers.
11. Implemented batch limit check on import organization.
12. Updated line item display in invoice template.
13. Fixed error in Skype4B Conference call report: 'System.Data.DataRowView' does not contain a property with the name 'StartTimeUTC'.
14. Fixed error in Invoice total when Avalara is used in recurring billing.
15. Updated CSS file, fixed errors pointed by online validation tool.
16. Fixed Additionad domain added in AD module disappears from list.
17. Added Teams management in O365.
18. Issue in using Azure Login using Chrome is fixed.
19. Optimized Exchange background tasks.
- Go to MachPanel configuration studio.
- Click on "Services" and Stop all the MachPanel Services.
NOTE: It is important that you should be on build 6.2.10 already.
Repeat same steps as above on each remote server. Use the URL below in Update Zip URL on remote server:
You can perform the update by copying the files and running script manually.
- Download the hotfix Update.zip file from the link http://www.machsol.com/updates/6210/Update.zip
- Unblock the files before replacing in installation directory if the downloaded Zip folder is blocked.
- Stop IIS Admin Service, please make sure that all the
services are STOPPED from MachPanel Configuration Studio. Verify from
"Task Manager" that the following services are not running.
- MachSol.MachPanel Provisioning Service.
- MachPanel Billing Service.
- MachPanel Helpdesk Service.
- MachPanel Network Service.
- MachPanel License Service.
- MachPanel O365 Service.
- Replace files extracted from Update.zip >> Files folder on MachPanel control server (Path: C:\Program Files\MachSol\MachPanel Control Server) and Replace files extracted from "remote/Update-11-15-2019.zip" >> Files folder on MachPanel Remote Server (C:\Program Files\MachSol\MachPanel Remote Server) keeping the folder hierarchy same as it is in hotfix. (you should get message to overwrite files, if not you are not doing it right).
- Execute script from zip file \Update.zip\Update\Script on MachPanel_Db after
logging in to SQL management studio as MachPanel_Db user. Password
can be obtained from connection string in registry of MachPanel
- Once all files are replaced properly from hotfix folder Restart all services related to MachPanel on Control as well as Remote Servers.