This article provides 6.2.10 HF1 and information about how to apply this fix on your servers.
This article applies to MachPanel v6.2.10.
- MachPanel Control Panel and all MachPanel Remote Servers need to be on Build v6.2.10 and then Hot-fix can be applied.
- Please follow the steps given below in sequence and execute instructions in the KB articles to complete the update:
- Update to Latest MachPanel
- Update to Latest MachPanel Remote Server
Latest Issues Fixed
Build: 6.2.10 HF1
Updated: September 11, 2019
1. Fixed wrong SPLA text in Export Mailbox Usage Report in API.
2. Fixed error in getting Microsoft agreement due to new Customer Agreement type added.
3. Fixed Add RBAC is visible to Customer when no RBAC policy created by Provider for a Customer or Reseller. Add RBAC is available to Provider only.
4. Fixed Object Variable or With Block variable not set in Mailbox mail-flow management.
5. Fixed invoice amount is wrong on updating Subscription quantity when using Avalara.
6. Hyphen (-) is allowed in SIP address Add/Edit for workflows and Users.
7. Hidden DigiCert Section when SSL module is off.
8. Prepaid/Post-paid reseller type labels are populated as configured in reseller settings.
9. Fixed issue, While adding AD user with Skype for Business service enabled, setup email input was mistakenly being set as user’s email.
10. Threads manager menu link is hidden from resellers.
11. Implemented batch limit check on import organization.
12. Updated line item display in invoice template.
13. Fixed error in Skype4B Conference call report: 'System.Data.DataRowView' does not contain a property with the name 'StartTimeUTC'.
- Go to MachPanel configuration studio.
- Click on "Services" and Stop all the MachPanel Services.
- Click on Software Updates and go to Manual Update section.
- Set the Update Zip URL as: http://www.machsol.com/updates/6210/HF16210-11Sep2019.zip
NOTE: It is important that you should be on build 6.2.10 already.
There is no update hotfix for remote server.
You can perform the update by copying the files and running script manually.
- Download the hotfix HF16210-3Sep2019.zip file from the link http://www.machsol.com/updates/6210/HF16210-11Sep2019.zip
- Stop IIS Admin Service, please make sure that all the
services are STOPPED from MachPanel Configuration Studio. Verify from
"Task Manager" that the following services are not running.
- MachSol.MachPanel Provisioning Service.
- MachPanel Billing Service.
- MachPanel Helpdesk Service.
- MachPanel Network Service.
- MachPanel License Service.
- MachPanel O365 Service.
- Replace files from \HF16210-11Sep2019.zip\Update\Files folder on MachPanel control server (Path: C:\Program Files\MachSol\MachPanel Control Server) keeping the folder hierarchy same as it is in hotfix. (you should get message to overwrite files, if not you are not doing it right).
- Execute script from zip file \HF16210-11Sep2019.zip\Update\Script on MachPanel_Db after
logging in to SQL management studio as MachPanel_Db user. Password
can be obtained from connection string in registry of MachPanel
- Once all files are replaced properly from hotfix folder Restart all services related to MachPanel on Control as well as Remote Servers.
Please Unblock the files before replacing in installation directory if the downloaded Zip folder is blocked.