This article provides necessary information regarding Payment Groups, Credit Cards & Anti-Fraud Plug-ins Management in MachPanel.
This article applies to MachPanel all versions.
To setup new payment Groups\currencies suitably and to configure those with payment gateways navigate to the following path: Home >> System Configurations >> Billing Configurations >> Payment Groups
Adding a new payment group facilitate you to add new currency in the case if there is no default currency exists or you need to configure it as per your requirements.
Note: You can also edit existing payment group by clicking on the Edit link.
Click on the Add Payment Group button and it will take you to the interface where you can setup Payment Group according to your needs. Select your desired currency and the gateway from the dropdown list. See the snapshot below:
Adding credit card is to smooth line the payment process for the client, this could be for long term deals where recurring payment are likely to occur, in such situations you may be adding credit card in your billing system at the platform of Control Panel.
- To add a credit card you have to navigate to the following path: Home >> Billing Manager >> Online Payments >> Credit Card
- Click on Add Credit Card button to add a new credit card.
Fraud Control and Anti-Fraud Plugins Management:
In any online business scenario, the safety and security of each transaction or any operation is the key to success. Your business is more reliable if you have strict anti-fraud or theft prevention schemes implied otherwise you may have huge degree of risk. Panel facilitates you to enforce built-in anti-fraud plug-ins to avoid any sort of theft or unauthorized access.
- To configure Anti-Fraud Plug-ins, you have to navigate to the following path: Home >> System Configurations >> Billing Configurations >> Fraud Control
MachPanel facilitates you to apply full proof and comprehensive anti-fraud filters which come as the built-in source towards proactive defense.
- You can enable/disable and configure these anti-fraud filters by navigating to: Home >> System Configurations >> Billing Configurations >> Anti-Fraud Filters
- Threshold is criteria of goodwill for a customer. The points will be awarded or deducted from customer repute on successful/failed order respectively.
- You may enable/disable the filter as per your requirement.
This filter will be applied to a customer who has placed an order with the company for the first time. This filter may contain more strict rules to streamline a legitimate or fraud order.
This filter will be applied to a customer who has placed an order with the company previously. This filter may contain moderate rules to streamline a legitimate or fraud order. Since, a customer is already known so it may bypass some strict rules as set in First Order Filter.
You can also delete/enable or disable the filter by clicking on the related button. You can define the settings by clicking on the Create New Rule and these rule parameters will be used for this filter.