RELNOTES: MachPanel 5.2 BUILD 10 Release Notes (February 24,...
- Important Prerequisites
- Upgrade Instructions
- Improvements\New Features
- Resolved\Fixed Issues
- Known Issues
- MachPanel Control Server 5.1.12
- MachPanel Remote Server 5.1.12
Please follow the steps given below in sequence and execute instructions in the KB articles to complete the update:
Important Note: The options column ( Customer Management, Mailbox Management section etc.) appears blank in IE 10\11, Chrome, Firefox. The cause of issue is introduction of enhanced menu using Java Script. Pres CTRL+F5 and refresh the browser or clear cache after the update.
- Update to Latest MachPanel
- Update to Latest MachPanel Remote Server
Improvements\ New Features
- Dynamics CRM 2015 Integration
- SmarterMail 13 integration
- Management of Active Directory Organizations & users: Enable ADSync, Sync from backend, Bulk Import of Active Directory users and subscribe to services. Please review following KB article for details: http://kb.machsol.com/Knowledgebase/Article/53476
- ADSync Usage Report per Organization
- Lync customization in access template
- General (Customer Management, HelpDesk, API, Billing, WHMCS)
- Convert Customer to Reseller and Move Customer. Please review KB: http://kb.machsol.com/Knowledgebase/Article/53435
- Enable HelpDesk for Reseller even If it is disabled by Provider for itself.
- Suspend/Resume a Reseller/Customer via API
- Ability to suspend/resume Customer/Reseller via API
- Added functions to get Usage Report using API
- Introduced localization option in invoice template
- Ability to turn off/on billing notification for a customer at CCC via Access Template / Permissions
- Show more details about prorated amounts for each subscription
- Domain transfer handling in OpenSRS for .com and .dk domains
- Enabling WHMCS for Reseller
- Bulk mailboxes operation will now go to Group Action instead of Service Queue
- Ability to update Primary SMTP Address via Group action
- Provider can add job to "Fix Security Permissions" for All organizations under provider as well as under all resellers.
- Show Active Mailbox databases only (not copies) on selected server In MachPanel
- Enhanced Mailbox import to support multiple Email aliases (Default SMTP, Email1, Email2, Email3, Email4 in Bulk mailbox creation)
- Option to enable email forwarding in Bulk for Mailbox Import and via Group Actions
- Option to create email alias on provider domain/show provider domain in mailbox creation
- Do not create PFM during provisioning of organization.
- Offering clients to Download and pay for Latest Outlook Client from our portal and charge them for the license. See KB: http://kb.machsol.com/Knowledgebase/Article/53475
- Standardized Exchange Public folder User Interface for background color
- Option to Upload Photo for Mailbox / Mail Contact
- LyncCDR Script will be executed automatically during update on panel (if needed)
- Lync user search (by display name and SIP)
- Persistent chat check-box uniformity between service plans for reseller and end customer of reseller
- Show call cost in Lync conference reports
- Show call cost in Lync call reports
- Local Call rates in Call billing
- Show destination name in call/conference reports
- Enhance call rates add/edit interface, Handle Coma in Destination name
- Password, Sip domain and Package Column in .CSV and Form to create Bulk users
- Lync call report added in scheduled reports email
- Two new columns companyid and resellerid are added for Export to Excel option for all the usage reports
- Enhancements for Temporary URL in MachPanel Web hosting
- Shared SSL in Web Hosting management
- Database back-up frequency and time specification
- RName (Responsible Person Name) in DNS SOA is now being set by MachPanel
- SNI support for SharePoint Portals: SNI functionality when applying SSL certificate to a SharePoint portal is implemented.
- Welcome to SharePoint Email (User Setup Email): Additional URL email variable for SharePoint user setup email is added.
- Intimate provider if a user is added in SharePoint, CRM from back-end exceeding quota for users.
- Adding Secondary Disk to VPS: The functionality to expand the existing Hard Disk and also give option to Add additional drive to VPS.
- Thumbnail preview for Hyper-V VM: Add VM thumbnail preview in Hyper-V. In VM management screen show thumbnail if VM is running, refresh thumbnail every 1 minute using JS and give button to reload fresh thumbnail.
Resolved \ Fixed Issues
- General (HelpDesk, API, Billing, WHMCS, ADSync)
- Handle Scrolling at mapping windows
- ADSync user mapping issues resolved
- Add-on resources count fixed
- Cannot change name on security group
- Lync Quota Issue at Customer dashboard
- Reseller is able to create plan(s) with policies which he doesn't have
- Default Implementation changed to Federation with all instead of Federation with none
- Import Password while adding Lync users via .CSV
- Reseller should not be able to set a resource as unlimited if it does not have that resource as unlimited
- Adding Holiday to Holiday Set: MachPanel resets the time when click on Add holiday button.
- Issue fixed while adding users via .CSV and information of some existing User(s) provided
- Restrict AD browsing when adding new users
- Intimate provider if a user is added in SharePoint, CRM from back-end (SharePoint Portal or CRM portal) exceeding quota for users.
- Disk space Quota is displaying wrong information.
- TXT record handling in DNS (line break)
- Update the disk space of suspend Websites
- Validation of Special Character in SharePoint Web Application URL
- Issue with redirecting to SP user setting From AD-user Setting
- Cancelling Reseller subscription Subscribed as an End customer also cancels Subscription subscribed as Reseller
- Additional URL(s) Allowed in Reseller Package issue
- Problem in display for Multi-tenant SharePoint handling
- Reseller Multi-tenant Service Plan issue is fixed.
- Clicking on Permission Level Tab MachPanel crashes
- Show the Display name instead pre-windows Login in Add/edit SharePoint Group
- SharePoint-Group List: Group owner column correction.
- SharePoint Multi-tenant Reseller subscriptions: "Select Portal Template" section is now hidden.
Issues in VM import are fixed
- Licenses Page breaks after update to build 5.2.10 with error: Details: Index and count must refer to a location within the string. Parameter name: count
It should get fixed automatically once we enable all licenses for all customers as license service should sync license. But in case problem persists, the issue can be fixed by following steps below:
Remove "MachPanel.dll" from "Auth" folder in MachPanel Installation Directory.
- Open MachPanel CP in browser and you should see the "First Run" screen.
Supply your primary account details to regenerate licenses.
- To customize 4th
level page, copy .CSS file from: MachPanel Installation
Folder/App_Themes/Default/UserConfig.CSS. Add in your custom theme
folder and change it according to you needs.
Add following line in Theme/Skin.skin file:
<asp:DropDownList runat="server" CssClass="combobox"></asp:DropDownList>
Copy new images from “MachPanel Installation Folder/App_Themes/Default/Images” folder to Your Custom Theme Images folder.
- For improved 4th level user interface copy .CSS file from: MachPanel Installation Folder/App_Themes/Default/UserConfig.CSS to your custom theme folder and change it as per your requirements.
- For new Enhanced DropDown support in your customize theme add following line in ‘Control Server/App_Themes/CustomThemeFolder/Skin.skin’ file. <asp:DropDownList runat="server" CssClass="combobox"></asp:DropDownList>
- For new Option menu support in custom theme add following lines in ‘Control Server/App_Themes/CustomThemeFolder/Button.skin’ file
- HelpDesk gets enabled for resellers after update. Following script can be used to fix issue as needed:
--To enable HelpDesk
--Enable HelpDesk for Provider
Update HB_tblSystemSettings Set HelpDeskEnabled='1' Where CompanyId='1'
--Enable HelpDesk for Resellers
Update HB_tblSystemSettings Set HelpDeskEnabled='1' Where CompanyId!='1'
---------------------------------------------------------------------- --To disable HelpDesk
--Disable HelpDesk for Provider
Update HB_tblSystemSettings Set HelpDeskEnabled='0' Where CompanyId='1'
--Disable HelpDesk for Resellers
Update HB_tblSystemSettings Set HelpDeskEnabled='0' Where CompanyId!='1'
Add Your Comments
Last Modified:Thursday, December 10, 2015
Last Modified By: zohaib.shaikh
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote
Article has been viewed 3,596 times.