This article provides summary on how a Sub Reseller can be added in Provider\Reseller panel and a customer can be associated to a Sub Reseller for management.
This article applies to MachPanel Build v5.6.30 and later.
Sub reseller for Provider's \ Reseller's Customer:
A sub-reseller is partner of a provider/reseller who can manage
some assigned customers (during customer creation you can choose if that
customer can be managed by the sub-reseller and choose that
- In order to Add a Sub Reseller role, navigate to the following Path: Home » System Configuration » System Users » Staff Roles and add New Role as shown below:
- Following Features are supported by a Sub reseller.
- In second step, navigate to following path: Home » System Configuration » System Users » Staff Members and Add Staff Member for the Sub reseller.
- Select Role, Provide other details like and Add Staff member.
A new staff member will be added which servers as a subreseller.
Customer Managed by Sub Reseller:
Now add a new Customer under your Provider\Reseller from path: Home >> Customer Manager >> Customers and select following option:
To update existing customers you need to select Customers(s) from Home >> Customer Manager >> Customers as shown below:
- Click Update Sub Reseller and select sub reseller from the drop down list. Click Save and Apply when done.