This article provides information for using SharePoint Import Utility for importing SharePoint users in MachPanel.
MachPanel Version 4.2.30 and above.
- You have purchased license from the sales team.
- At least one SharePoint service plan is present in MachPanel.
- Customer account has been created.
- SharePoint Server on which the users exist has been added in MachPanel with the appropriate web application.
* It is strongly recommended that to import a test organization first as a Proof of Concept.
Please follow the below mentioned steps to bulk import SharePoint users:
1) Open MachPanel Control Panel, log in as Provider and navigate to Home >> Import Utilities >> SharePoint. In step-1 provide the Import Settings as shown in the snapshot below:
- Select the Company Name [Owner] (i.e. Provider or any Reseller).
Select the SharePoint Server where the users exists.
2) In step-2 enter the customer's domain name, select the customer, associate a service plan and then click on Next button.
3) In step-3 select billing/subscription preference for each portal and finally click on Finish button to import the organization in MachPanel:
4) You can manage this subscription by navigating to Home >> Service Director >> SharePoint Hosting >> Accounts