This article provides 5.6.44 HF and information about how to apply this fix on your servers.
This article applies to MachPanel v5.6.44.
- MachPanel Control Panel and all MachPanel Remote Servers need to be on Build v5.6.44 and then Hot-fix can be applied. Please follow the steps given below in sequence and execute instructions in the KB articles to complete the update:
- Update to Latest MachPanel
- Update to Latest MachPanel Remote Server
v 5.6.44 HF1
Last Updated on Dec 13th, 2017.
1: Fixed error: Exchange accounts not showing any record.
2: Fixed issue: Mobile devices not showing under Mailbox management.
3: Fixed issue: Access template of Customer under reseller is not visible for provider user.
4: Fixed issue: Email is sent to mailbox email instead of email input in SFB user add form.
5: Fixed issue: Customer white label settings replaced by reseller on log off.
6: Fixed issue: Index out of range error in setting Drop Down List Message Approval settings.
7: Fixed issue: Calendar permission settings does not appear in the mailbox settings for customer.
8: Fixed page gets break when Prov. svc is not running on Exchange server on mailbox management.
9: Fixed Customer summary is not adding VPS subscriptions count.
10: Fixed Resource mailbox creation in Exchange2010 Hosted mode.
11: Fixed VPS module visible while not enabled in client menu.
12: Functionality to support import of excel file for bulk import implemented.
13: Remove VPS not removing files at backend fixed.
14: Fixed usage report schedule emails not working due to error in Attachments processing in new Email Log feature.
15: Updated PayPal Express integration, added sandbox support and updated API used.
16: Fixed Secure login from WHMCS/third party application into MachPanel problem when using employee login for credentials.
17: Fixed Add AD User not working from API.
18: Fixed Lync User Usage Report gives SOAP error in API.
19: Allowed Hyphen "-" in VPS Name.
20: Fixed error when RAM assigned to VM is more than 32GB.
- Go to MachPanel configuration studio.
- Shut down all the MachPanel services and also exit the
configuration studio. Make sure no instance to MachPanel Configuration
Studio is running under any user.
- Download the hotfix 5644HF1-13Dec2017.zip file from the link at bottom of this page.
- Stop IIS Admin Service, please make sure that all the services
are STOPPED from MachPanel Configuration Studio. Verify from "Task
Manager" that the following services are not running.
- MachSol.MachPanel Provisioning Service.
- MachPanel Billing Service.
- MachPanel Helpdesk Service.
- MachPanel Network Service.
- MachPanel License Service.
- MachPanel O365 Service.
- Replace files from MachPanel folder on MachPanel control server (Path: C:\Program Files\MachSol\MachPanel Control Server\bin) and Replace files from Remote server folder of hotfix folder on MachPanel remote server (C:\Program Files\MachSol\MachPanel Remote Server) keeping
the folder hierarchy same as it is in hotfix. (you should get message
to overwrite files, if not you are not doing it right).
script.txt from zip file on MachPanel_Db after logging in to SQL management
studio as MachPanel_Db user. Password can be obtained from connection
string in registry of MachPanel Control Server.
- Once all files are replaced properly from hotfix folder Restart
all services related to MachPanel on Control as well as Remote Servers.
Note: Please Unblock the files before replacing in installation directory if the downloaded Zip folder is blocked.