This article provides 6.1.30 HF1 and information about how to apply this fix on your servers.
This article applies to MachPanel v6.1.30.
- MachPanel Control Panel and all MachPanel Remote Servers need to be on Build v6.1.30 and then Hot-fix can be applied.
- Please follow the steps given below in sequence and execute instructions in the KB articles to complete the update:
- Update to Latest MachPanel
- Update to Latest MachPanel Remote Server
Latest Issues Fixed
Build: 6.1.30 HF1
Updated: July 19, 2019
1. Fixed error of emails logs showing wrong status in listing.
2. Detail for the email failure/success in shown against email in the listing.
3. Email status, failed/success are highlighted in the listing.
4. Fixed exchange database listing problem for exchange 2010 hosted.
5. Fixed all AD users are shown at CCC.
6. Fixed DNS Zone import not listing O365 zone.
7. Fixed Invoice display when Avalara tax details not available.
8. Problem in O365 edit package not selecting price from sheet when new offer is selected in the package is fixed.
9. Added sipAddress in SFB email template.
10. Fixed strange errors in panel when login form WHMCS.
11. Fixed Invoice not full paid message when 3rd party payment is configured in Service Queue processing.
12. SSL menu link is hidden if SSL module is disabled.
13. Suspend/Resume O365 hosting subscription functionality added. Can suspend/resume an O365 subscription from WHMCS now.
14. Fixed error in Avalara tax calculation in recurring invoice generation.
15. Fixed SG Member load not updated on Hostmatic provisioning.
16. Fixed "Phone number" text appear in SFB email template.
17. Fixed Security group members get removed on new user creation and selecting security groups.
18. Remove operation is allowed for ADSync Enabled users from ADUser listing.
19. Fixed CSP estimated usage report showing all customers data on client side.
20. Fixed Group Actions are wrongly listed in Customer panel.
- Go to MachPanel configuration studio.
- Shut down all the MachPanel services and also exit the
configuration studio. Make sure no instance to MachPanel Configuration
Studio is running under any user.
- Download the hotfix 6130HF119July2019.zip file from the link at bottom of this page.
- Stop IIS Admin Service, please make sure that all the
services are STOPPED from MachPanel Configuration Studio. Verify from
"Task Manager" that the following services are not running.
- MachSol.MachPanel Provisioning Service.
- MachPanel Billing Service.
- MachPanel Helpdesk Service.
- MachPanel Network Service.
- MachPanel License Service.
- MachPanel O365 Service.
- Replace files from MachPanel folder on MachPanel control server (Path: C:\Program Files\MachSol\MachPanel Control Server) and Replace files from Remote server folder of hotfix folder on MachPanel remote server (C:\Program Files\MachSol\MachPanel Remote Server) keeping the folder hierarchy same as it is in hotfix. (you should get message to overwrite files, if not you are not doing it right).
- Execute script from zip file on MachPanel_Db after
logging in to SQL management studio as MachPanel_Db user. Password
can be obtained from connection string in registry of MachPanel
- Once all files are replaced properly from hotfix folder Restart all services related to MachPanel on Control as well as Remote Servers.
Click Here to Download 6130HF119July2019.zip
Please Unblock the files before replacing in installation directory if the downloaded Zip folder is blocked.